NVidia is killing off mPCIe/NGFF.M2 eGPUs : error 43 with 372.90 or newer driver

Notifications
Clear all

NVidia is killing off mPCIe/NGFF.M2 eGPUs : error 43 with 372.90 or newer driver  

of  30
  RSS

subi57
(@subi57)

Hi guys, i-m looking for this driver 375.63 drivers. i tryd to find on web and Nvidia site but is not listened, someone has a link? Thx

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
IgorGIV
(@igorgiv)
Trusted Member

subi57, you should choose "Beta and Older Drivers" on Nvidia site and search there.

If you never ask, then you will never learn

ReplyQuote
G.Salavat
(@g-salavat)

Gtx1050ti G1 Gaming 4gb + hotplug + 375.70 desktop driver with no any actions 

Acer v3-571g,  V3-771g 

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
Cacada
(@cacada)
Eminent Member

Hi all,

With the windows 10 creator update, this will break your eGPU temporarily. 

However follow the steps again in IgorGIVs post and you will be up and running. Confirm this method works with 381.65 and Windows 10 Creator Update

nando4 liked
ReplyQuote
mcarver316
(@mcarver316)
Estimable Member

Driver 381.65 is problematic with Akitio Node* attached (immediate black screen upon connect)- at least for MSI GT73VR and GTS80. Downgrading to 378.92 fixed the issue.

*with 1080 ti and 980 ti installed

2015 17" MSI GT73VR 6RF Titan (GTX1070-SLI) [6th,4C,H] + GTX 1080 Ti x4 @ 32Gbps-TB3 (AKiTiO Node) + Win10 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
G.Salavat
(@g-salavat)

What do think about newest drivers check link numbers of Pci-e? 

Can you check x1 with 1050Ti and newest Nvidia driver

ReplyQuote
FABIOVB25
(@fabiovb25)

hello my problem update drivers gtx 1060 error 43 .. driver  370.72 no problem and total functcionallity my graphic . sorry my english

thank driver funtcionallity perfect

func

ReplyQuote
xRay
 xRay
(@xray)

I've got another idea here besides the Nvidia Geforce drivers in error 43 that Intel HD drivers are guilty of. Stumbled by accident. On the working bunch of Geforce driver suddenly again error 43 got out of the GTX 1050. It turned out the Intel HD 3000 driver was updated. I rolled it back to the old version 9.17.10.4229 and again there is no error 43 and the GPX 1050 is working.

The minefield. Smile

Please write what versions of the Intel HD drivers are installed when the GTX graphics card is running. And write what Intel HD video card you have.

2011 15" Lenovo Ideapad Z570 [2nd,2C,M] + GTX 1050 Ti @ 4Gbps-mPCIe2 (EXP GDC 8.4) + Win10 [build link]  

3RYL liked
ReplyQuote
MoMo
 MoMo
(@momo)

Hi everybody, thanks to all for your help. I read everything and it helped me a lot.

2011 14" Lenovo T420s NVS4200M + GTX1050Ti@4Gbps-EC2 (EXP GDC 8.4d) + Win10 64x

I tried everything for it to work with the integrated screen.

actuelly work with :

My method that works. I started by disabling the PCI-E port of the NVS4200 card in the "Device Manager", then i selected the "High Performence" mod in "Power Options" and I clean all my old Drivers with DDU. I installed the only error-free driver for the GTX 1050Ti (V.375.63). And i disabled the Windows driver auto update "Local Serives - Win Update - properties - disable"

Capture d’écran (8)

After that, i installed the driver 9.17.10.4229 for the Intel HD 3000 Win 8 64x. because i read somewhere it's a good one for eGPU.

Second problem i had, it was a blue screen when i started FurMark or the game Cities Skyline. So i fine the solution for that. Because the fan doesn't change is speed. I put MSI Afterburner to change the shema of temperature for a better cooling.

Capture d’écran (3)

And now, actuelly ... i think, after some test and for the moment ... it's working 😀

2011 14" Lenovo Thinkpad T420s (NVS4200M) [2nd,2C,M] + GTX 1050 Ti @ 4Gbps-EC2 (EXP GDC 8.4) + Win10 [build link]  

survfate liked
ReplyQuote
MoMo
 MoMo
(@momo)

F+"*"*ç"+"ç%%&  🙁 , i was playing my game 1h... and bam BSOD... after that, i tried again ... 10min et bam blue screen. That very bad... It's only a problem with the GTX 1050 ti ... everybody who use on other one with internal sreen have no problem with an GTX 1060 or 1080?? 

Because firstable i was trying with a AMD Radeon RX460 (there is a problem with Nvidia Optimus) and now a problem of stability with GTX 1050 Ti .. what next?.. :-/

2011 14" Lenovo Thinkpad T420s (NVS4200M) [2nd,2C,M] + GTX 1050 Ti @ 4Gbps-EC2 (EXP GDC 8.4) + Win10 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
 of  30