Setup & Software Discussions
problem with my Geforce GTX 1060 6 with the egpu "you are not currently using a ...

problem with my Geforce GTX 1060 6 with the egpu "you are not currently using a display with an NVIDIA graphics processor"  

RSS

(@leo_dumoulin)

Hello
Hello, I have an eGPU thanks to the EXP GDC. After having installed and fixed the error 43. Now, when I enter the nvidia control panel, a problem appears: "you are not currently using NVIDIA graphics processor" and I can not solve the problem despite my research. For this reason, the graphics card does not work.
Please help me to solve this problem !!!

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
mac_editor
(@mac_editor)
Famed Member Moderator

There needs to be a display connected to the eGPU for that panel to work. You can force apps to use the eGPU as described here: 

https://pureinfotech.com/set-gpu-app-windows-10/

This post was modified 8 months ago

purge-wrangler.shpurge-nvda.shset-eGPU.shautomate-eGPU EFI Installer
2018 MacBook Pro 15" RP560X + RX 5700 XT (Mantiz Venus)

ReplyQuote
(@leo_dumoulin)

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
(@leo_dumoulin)

Is there a way for my laptop to use the external graphics card without an external display.

ReplyQuote