HELP!! I would give a $30 or higher compensation if anyone who could help me...
Yes, you heard it right!
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, non-touchbar)
- MacOs Catalina 10.15.5 Beta (19F94a)
- EGPU: Sonnet Breakaway Box 550
- Graphics card: Sapphire Radeon AMD RX580
- Bootcamp: Windows 10 build 18362.295
- I've tried the step-by-step and different methods posted here but had no luck and still got the error 12 (i waisted a lot of time).
- To be specific, i've tried the instruction of doobix in ( https://egpu.io/forums/builds/2016-13-macbook-pro-6th2cu-rx-5700-xt-32gbps-tb3-razer-core-x-chroma-macos-10-15-win10-1903-doobix/#post-79617)
- I'm not really sure if i did the whole process correctly or i missed something.
So, if there is anyone who could help me fix this, kindly do so! I'll be giving anyone $30 or more if anyone can help me solve this horrific problem of mine!
You can also message me on Facebook: Peter Gramaje (PH)
@petergramaje, try to disable port 9 in device manager. it has worked with my touchbar mbp 13. I have the egpu connected on the left top port and ext ssd on the bottom left port leaving the other two empty. However, after fixing it I have successfully connected at sim racing wheel+pedals on one right usb and headphones with mic on the other without any problems