[EU/CZ] FS Razer Core V1 + Sapphire Radeon RX580 4GB + thunderbolt cable 1m - 30...

Notifications

[EU/CZ] FS Razer Core V1 + Sapphire Radeon RX580 4GB + thunderbolt cable 1m - 300 eur  

RSS

marecej
(@marecej)

Hi, I build a PC so have no use for this anymore

barely used

would like to get 300 euro

This topic was modified 3 weeks ago

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
(@pedro_branco)

let me know if it is still available and if you can discount a bit on price

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
marecej
(@marecej)

@pedro_branco, yes, it's still available, let's hear your offer 

ReplyQuote
(@pedro_branco)

@marecej I do not want to low ball you, but would you consider 240? I can pay by Paypal

Also let me know if selling it without the GPU is a possibility. If so I can offer 170 without the GPU.

I can take care of the shipping and arrange it in a way its picked up at you place

Question, did you have instability issues with USB ports?

This post was modified 2 days ago

ReplyQuote
marecej
(@marecej)

@pedro_branco, I can sell it to you for 170 without GPU and without the cable

I had no problems with any of the ports

ReplyQuote
(@pedro_branco)

@marecej is that 1 meter cable additional (meaning it has another shorter cable included)?

If that is the case we can arrange a deal. Else I can offer 180 and you include the cable

ReplyQuote
marecej
(@marecej)

@pedro_branco

ok, 180 with cable

ReplyQuote
(@pedro_branco)

do you have an email or whatsapp number I can reach you? I cannot send PM yet here

ReplyQuote
marecej
(@marecej)

@pedro_branco, you can write me at [email protected]

ReplyQuote
(@pedro_branco)

sent you an email from my hotmail acoount (egpu razer on subject) with my phone number for whatsapp so er finalize the deal

ReplyQuote