[EU] FS: $180 - MANTIZ MZ-02 (with or without RX 580 or WX 7100) - Shipment poss...

Notifications
Clear all

[EU] FS: $180 - MANTIZ MZ-02 (with or without RX 580 or WX 7100) - Shipment possible  

RSS

(@ludoplt)

I sell my Mantiz MZ-02

Like new ! Everything is shiny, possibility to add a MSI Radeon RX 580 Armor OC (8 Go) or a AMD Radeon Pro WX 7100, 8 Go GDDR5. 

Shipment possible all over the world (product in France right now).

Mantiz MZ-02 : 180 $

RX 580 : 160 $

WX 7100 : 450 $

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
SPE92
(@spe92)

New member, but longtime lurker. I'd be interested in purchasing your Mantiz and can pay via a verified PayPal account. I am US-based. Do you have timestamps for the item?

This post was modified 4 months ago

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
(@pedro_branco)

I am interested and based in Portugal. Let me know if it still available

ReplyQuote
(@olimaquenne)

Bonjour je suis très intéressé par le case uniquement, ok pour 180€ , je suis en Belgique.

ReplyQuote