[EU, Portugal] FS: 2390€ - Mac Mini i7 64GB Ram 512GB SSD + RX 5700 XT Thicc Ult...

Notifications
Clear all

[EU, Portugal] FS: 2390€ - Mac Mini i7 64GB Ram 512GB SSD + RX 5700 XT Thicc Ultra III (Razer Core X eGPU)  

RSS

Luis Manuel Ramos Da Costa
(@luis_manuel_ramos_da_costa)

I'm selling my Mac mini + eGPU with 5700 XT Thicc Ultra III after less than a year of usage.

Included:

• Mac Mini (2018 - 2020) bought in 2020 and used for 1 year, sold used (but as new) with just some wear signs in the bottom of the mac Mac Mini. The Mac was upgraded to 64Gb of RAM. Include the original box and cables.
  • eGPU Razer Core X (with original box) and AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT Thicc Ultra III (with original box). Included the original Razer Thunderbolt câble (~30cm) and another adapted thunderbolt cable (1 meter). eGPU and GPU used for about 6 months. Additional HDMI cable (if requested)

Everything will be setup, tested and cleaned before shipping.

PS: I can be flexible on the shipping cost depending on your location, PM me and I'll let you know the price.

Link to eBay listing: https://www.ebay.fr/itm/174813222856

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote