eGPU.io Community
[EU]FS:€210 Mantiz Venus MZ-02

[Solved] [EU]FS:€210 Mantiz Venus MZ-02  

RSS

Tompouce
(@tompouce)

Hi,

After Upgrading to a new desktop, I am selling my Mantiz Venus MZ-02 (color silver) Egpu case for 210€.
The original power (North america plug) and thunderbolt 3 cable (0.5m) are also included.

In option, if you need for an additionnal 30$ I can add a 2m Thunderbolt 3 cable with 40Gbps/100W 5A/20V specifications

I'm Located in France but I can ship anywhere in the EU. The package will be sent in the original box and buyer will have to pay shipment costs.

Pictures below:

20190825 110452
20190825 110420
20190825 110400

This topic was modified 3 months ago

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
habaddon
(@habaddon)

@tompouce

Hello, I'm interested, I'm from Belgium, near the border, like at 15min from Valencienne. Is a hand delivery possible ? If not, how much for shipping it to a relay colissimo ?

And as a bonus, is a business invoice possible ? 😀

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
Tompouce
(@tompouce)

Hi habaddon,
Hand delivery in Belgium Border will be hard for me, I live in Paris.
Shipping to a relay seems to be less than 10 € (I need to check the package weight at home)

Unfortunatly It seems that I need a Siret Number to generate an invoice in France. I don't Have one and therefore I won't be able to generate the invoice.
Best regards

This post was modified 3 months ago

ReplyQuote
Tompouce
(@tompouce)

@habaddon
I just checked, package is around 5kg. By mondial relay, shipment to belgium is 8.10€.

Best regards

ReplyQuote
habaddon
(@habaddon)

@tompouce

I offer you 235€ for the case, 2m cable and shipping. What do you think ?

I tried to send you a pm to discuss this further, but it seems I cannot

ReplyQuote
Tompouce
(@tompouce)

Sold

ReplyQuote