[SOLD] RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra + Mantiz Saturn Pro II (custom build)
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra ( https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=10G-P5-3897-KR) paired with a custom Mantiz Saturn Pro II ( https://mymantiz.com/products/mantiz-mz-03-saturn-pro-egpu-v2)
GPU is brand new direct from EVGA, sealed in box (never opened) and can be registered for EVGA full 3-year warranty (best in the business). I can install the GPU and provide test specs for you if you wish, or you can review my 3090 build to put to rest any concerns on performance: https://egpu.io/forums/builds/2020-16-macbook-pro-rp5600m-9th8ch-rtx-3090-32gbps-tb3-mantiz-saturn-pro-ii-win10-bmagnien/#post-87168
TL/DR: the 3090 build above outperforms desktop 3090s in some tests, stays extremely cool (66c at max benchmarking load), and is fully stable and compatible (tested in Bootcamp, on a MBP). I feel confidant extrapolating this data for a 3080 paired with native Windows PCs with 4 lane TB3 capability, but am happy to provide test benchmarks by request.
- 750w Gold Rated PSU
- 3 separate 8-pin PCIe cables for powering the GPU
- Both enclosure fans controlled by custom PWM headers on main PCB (individually controllable via EVGA's Precision X1 Software if connected to included GPU fan header)
- Included 1 TB SSD via SATA III connection to main PCB
- Full I/O port connectivity (1x SD 4.0, 5x USB 3.0)
- Top-mounted 120mm x15mm exhaust fan (Noctua NF-A12x15 PWM chromax.black.swap) (have original packaging and box)
- Side-mounted 120mm x 25mm intake fan (Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-2000) (have original packaging and box)
- Reversed PSU to intake off GPU backplate for improved thermals and cable management
- 1TB Samsung EVO 860 2.5” SATA SSD ( https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Inch-Internal-MZ-76E1T0B-AM/dp/B078DPCY3T ) (have original packaging and box)
- Apple TB3 Pro Cable (2m) ( https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MWP32AM/A/thunderbolt-3-pro-cable-2-m ) (have original packaging and box)
Asking Price: Please make reasonable offers or ask any questions in comments or Private Message, or email: [email protected]
I'm not looking to make a profit here or to take advantage of current stock issues with the 3080 cards. I'm not a scalper and will not be selling this at scalping prices. I'm looking for reasonable offers for all included parts, plus my time in the modifications, assembly, and testing, and hoping to find a buyer who will appreciate the plug and play nature of this custom solution.
Asking Price: $1500+shipping. Not looking to sell separately. This was a personal project that I'm proud of and want someone to enjoy.
Original Pricing for Reference:
- EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra $809.99
- Mantiz Saturn Pro II $329.00
- Noctua NF-A12x15 PWM chromax.black.swap $24.90
- Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-2000 $25.35
- 1TB Samsung EVO 860 2.5” SATA SSD $129.99
- Apple TB3 Pro Cable (2m) $129.00
- Subtotal: 1448.23
- My Metal Cutting Costs: $95
- My Original Tax: 108.62
- My Original Shipping: $100
- Total: $1751.85
Reason for selling: Pursuing a custom SFFPC as my next project since I enjoyed the successes I enjoyed with this project so much!
Will work with buyer to determine final shipping size, weight, speed, and cost depending on location. Selection of pics below, happy to take more if buyer is looking for more details. Note the fans pictured in these photos are different from the final options I've listed above that I have currently installed. It took me a while to find the right ones for maximum airflow, lowest decibels, and best aesthetics:
To egpu.io Mods (@itsage et.all.): Please let me know if there's a more formal way to proceed with this process. This community has been extremely helpful to me and I've tried my best to contribute as well. If there's anything in conflict with the community's standards in this post, please let me know so I can rectify ASAP. Thank you!
@bmagnien, This is an excellent FS post. The cooling modifications are well worth the cost and effort imo. I hope you find a buyer soon.
@bmagnien, That great! Hope you're staying around and share your next project with us. We have an appreciation for atypical computer setups.