eGPU.io Community
Selling Thunder2 / GTX1060 Mini

Selling Thunder2 / GTX1060 Mini  

RSS

nkh004
(@nkh004)
Eminent Member

Hi eGPU People! 

I've built a new gaming PC and don't need the eGPU set up I've put together anymore. 

I'm considering selling it off to buy a new 1070. Has anyone sold theirs, and if so how did you go about doing so? (ebay, craigslist, ect)

You can see the build here I'll include all the pieces that go along with it.

Mid 2011 iMac / Akitio Thunder 2 / GTX1060

ReplyQuote
itsage
(@itsage)
Famed Member Admin

I remember seeing your "Walter White" build. Very nice work!

Sorry to see you're selling it. Craigslist is a good option if you're in the Bay area. We see a lot of website traffic from there. Otherwise, eBay is your best bet.

Best ultrabooks for eGPU use

eGPU enclosure buying guide

109 external GPU build guides

ReplyQuote
xcmer
(@xcmer)

How much are you looking to sell it for?

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
nkh004
(@nkh004)
Eminent Member

I'm thinking $400

ReplyQuote
xcmer
(@xcmer)

Oh wow! That's actually a nicer card than I need, and factoring ebay sales fees+shipping, more than I should probably spend.  Beautiful work though! Really nice touch with the mesh. 🙂 Hope you find someone!

I'd second ebay for sales, and then ask around forums. Having all specs+photos on the listing along with the protections of ebay would make it easier, although ebay will hit you 9% of the sale...

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
ieast
(@ieast)

Heya, I'm interested if you haven't sold it yet. How does 380+shipping sound?

I'm new to this egpu.io, but I was active back in the techinferno days, and have good heat from trades on other forums.
https://www.heatware.com/u/96169/

Thanks, 

ieast

ReplyQuote
nkh004
(@nkh004)
Eminent Member

Hey, sorry haven't logged in in a bit. I've still got it, been waiting on my new GPU to come in. I'll be posting on ebay in the next few days, but I'll post the link here if you're still in the market. 

ReplyQuote
Eightarmedpet
(@eightarmedpet)
Noble Member

ReplyQuote
adrianr
(@adrianr)
Eminent Member

I'm also interested! Is this located in the US, or elsewhere? Curious about shipping and duty to EU.

HP Spectre x360 13 2017, Apple TB3-TB2 adapter, Akitio Thunder2 boards in an old ATX case, Seasonic ATX PSU, Geforce GTX 1060 3GB

ReplyQuote