[UK/EU] WANTED: 200GBP/EUR - your old crappy (but working) eGPU for a 9350

Notifications
Clear all

[UK/EU] WANTED: 200GBP/EUR - your old crappy (but working) eGPU for a 9350  

RSS

(@jb19)

Hi everyone,
I have a Dell XPS13 9350 and I would like to buy your old eGPU (with the GPU included) to try and run some games on it. I have no time to try and build my own and I don't need a new and powerful setup, especially since I expect to be strongly bottlenecked by my i5-6200U and the 2 PCIe lanes. Please let me know if you are trying to get rid of something that would be compatible and in the 200GBP/EUR range! If it's in London/Cambridge area, I might even be able to pick it up in person.

Cheers,
Jake

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
Eightarmedpet
(@eightarmedpet)
Noble Member

ReplyQuote
(@jb19)

Hi! It has TB3 (I assume, I thought all 9350s did.. not sure if there's a way to check without connecting an eGPU) but only 2x PCIe, which means ~20Gbps max. I haven't seen any 9350+Sonnet builds yet but I'm guessing it should work. If anybody knows, please chime in! 

Are you selling the Sonnet with a card? How much would you like for it? Feel free to PM. Cheers!

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
Eightarmedpet
(@eightarmedpet)
Noble Member

I'm not really selling a card too although I may have a RX 570 spare...  Price wise I stated at about 220 but happy to take less as prices have dropped... £160? Maybe less?

2017 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar
GTX1060 + AKiTiO Thunder3 + Win10
GTX1070 + Sonnet Breakaway Box + Win10
GTX1070 + Razer Core V1 + Win10
Vega 56 + Razer Core V1 + macOS + Win10
Vega 56 + Mantiz Venus + macOS + W10

---

LG 5K Ultrafine flickering issue fix

ReplyQuote
milkyjoe2
(@milkyjoe2)
Eminent Member

want my akitio node? i could do it for £200 plus 10 for postage

ReplyQuote