[UK] FS: Akitio Node Titan 8/10 in box ~150GBP London

Notifications
Clear all

[UK] FS: Akitio Node Titan 8/10 in box ~150GBP London  

RSS

max0ski
(@max0ski)

During the first lockdown (maybe 6 months ago) I bought a node titan and used it pretty heavily for 2 months with a rtx 2070s, 2016 macbook pro with bootcamp. During the second lockdown I ended up just building a PC and throwing the rtx in there. I have everything it came with in the box. There are a few scratches in some places but who really cares. I also cracked two of the little stubs on the bottom while trying to remove the side panel to clean for dust but they fit back on fine. Asking 150 (GBP) for it, shipping on me or trade for:

Thinkpads (t60 with intel 950, x200, x60),

a nice vga monitor,

raspberry pi/arduino stuffs

amd cards

asic mining hardware

sdr dev boards

Ill only ship to UK unless you have some sob story about how bad you need this, local pickup in London is available and preferred! If local im happy to help with any setup inquiries where I can.

13" MBP 2016 Catalina 10.15.4, Windows 10 Pro 1909, Akitio Node Titan, Nvidia RTX 2070

ReplyQuote
JohnGerard
(@johngerard)

A very good thing for gamers who can even connect VR glasses or a helmet to the device using the DisplayPort interface. I advise!

hetermpapers.org

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
nachoze
(@nachoze)

@max0ski, is this sold? I'm in London (Camden) and interested in buying it if not

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
max0ski
(@max0ski)

@nachoze, heya mate still available

13" MBP 2016 Catalina 10.15.4, Windows 10 Pro 1909, Akitio Node Titan, Nvidia RTX 2070

ReplyQuote
nachoze
(@nachoze)

Great! I found your listing on gumtree as well, I messaged you there also a few days ago. This forum won't let me send you a PM yet because my account is too new (?). Can you e-mail me? I can pick it up this week

acralko @ gmail.com

ReplyQuote