eGPU.io Community
[US] FS: $650 discounted shipping: Aorus Gaming Box 2070 + Pre-order goodies

[Solved] [US] FS: $650 discounted shipping: Aorus Gaming Box 2070 + Pre-order goodies  

RSS

blerghcity
(@blerghcity)
Eminent Member

Hello all, 

I purchased the Aorus 2070 Gaming Box on the pre order and since it does not seem to get along with my Huawei Matebook X Pro, after lengthy tinkering and fix attempts with regards to drivers, firmware, windows power settings and more I've decided to put the box up here before and see if anyone wants this pre order goody before I send it back to Aorus. 

Just to be clear the Gaming Box is just fine, it’s the matebook that doesn’t seem to like the box, unfortunately. You'll get everything in perfect condition including the pre order goody of a nice big Aorus backpack, shown here: https://imgur.com/a/o13K01y

Asking for the full price of $650 and am willing to split the shipping as well. So basically you’ll get the backpack for free and discounted shipping. I can’t go lower because otherwise I’ll just send it back to Aorus. Respond here or msg me if interested.

This topic was modified 5 months ago

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
eegeepeeyou
(@eegeepeeyou)

While I'm terribly sorry this didn't work out for you, I'm interested! I can't send messages yet, can you get in touch with me through PM and we'll work this out? Thanks.

2016 Macbook Pro 15 - Mantiz Venus - Vega 56

ReplyQuote
blerghcity
(@blerghcity)
Eminent Member

@eegeepeeyou Great, just sent you a message last night

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
eegeepeeyou
(@eegeepeeyou)

Thanks for getting back to me, I couldn't respond in the private message yet either, 😳 . I sent you an email instead.

2016 Macbook Pro 15 - Mantiz Venus - Vega 56

ReplyQuote
blerghcity
(@blerghcity)
Eminent Member

Update: This item is no longer for sale

itsage liked
ReplyQuote
AnyKey
(@anykey)

Any similar sales in sight? Plz. let us know

Lenovo yoga 920 | T480
looking for aorus gaming box

ReplyQuote