SOLD -- US] FS: Razer Core X; $200 ONO; with original box and all accessories

Notifications
Clear all

SOLD -- US] FS: Razer Core X; $200 ONO; with original box and all accessories  

RSS

ishikawa_goemon
(@ishikawa_goemon)
Trusted Member

I am selling my Razer Core X enclosure. It comes with the original box and all accessories.

I have modified this (non permanently and reversible) and installed a 140mm Noctua Fan where the front panel was to further reduce temps by increasing airflow.

Most people were interested in the original unit. I have reverted the unit to stock configuration and reduced the price (since there are no Noctua fans included and I have reinstalled the stock side fan from Razer).

If you win, I am happy to reverse this mod before sending. I can also send the modded unit with the original face plate and screws so you can reverse.

The unit is 100% working. I am selling because the current situation has me doing work from home for the foreseeable future so I will be building a rig instead.

To the buyer, I am also willing to add a 2m active TB3 cable for +$30. This sells for ~$60 on Amazon. PM me and I will send links to pictures. Thank you.

This topic was modified 1 month ago

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
ishikawa_goemon
(@ishikawa_goemon)
Trusted Member

Adding photos of the unit for convenience of prospective buyers. Thank you all for the PMs and apologies for the delays in response. The unit is also cross-listed in the hardwareswap subreddit, hence the notecard.

Core X with accessories (top is a bit dusty but I'll disinfect and wipe clean before shipping) photo

Core X with accessories (side view) photo

Core X retail packaging photo

Core X side view photo

Core X rear view photo

Core X Stock Side fan photo

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote