[SOLD!] [US] FS: US...

Share:

[Solved] [SOLD!] [US] FS: US$260 Razer Core X eGPU Enclosure  

RSS
ishikawa_goemon
(@ishikawa_goemon)
Eminent Member

I am selling a Razer Core X with all accessories and original box.
I purchased the unit in June 2018 from Razer Store for use as laptop eGPU enclosure.
I am selling due to system upgrade - built desktop and placing GPU inside desktop so eGPU enclosure is no longer needed

Willing to ship inside US - willing to discuss Canada
- PM me with offers if interested
- Also have longer (1.5m) active Thunderbolt 3 Cable, can negotiate price if you wish this to be included as package
- PM me if you want pictures

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

Posted : December 3, 2018 4:34 pm
ishikawa_goemon
(@ishikawa_goemon)
Eminent Member

To clarify on a few questions:

-This is a fully-functioning unit. As stated, it is no longer needed due to desktop migration of GPU
-If you are interested in the longer active TB3 cable, I am willing to negotiate a package deal to include it and the OEM 0.5m passive cable. I will not sell these separately
-If you are located in the US, I am willing to work with you on shipping costs
-Please specify what pictures you want and I am happy to send them directly.

Thanks for your interest

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 4, 2018 2:04 pm
ishikawa_goemon
(@ishikawa_goemon)
Eminent Member

*Update 12/5/2018

-I will be posting pictures of the entire package and contents before the end of this week. Thanks for everybody's interest!
-Yes, the price is negotiable. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing further

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 5, 2018 1:58 pm
ishikawa_goemon
(@ishikawa_goemon)
Eminent Member

Pics of Razer Core X for sale as well as accessories. PM me should you want pics to look more closely into any specific area.

egpu pic5
egpu pic4
egpu pic3
egpu pic2
eGPU pic1

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 7, 2018 5:45 pm
ishikawa_goemon
(@ishikawa_goemon)
Eminent Member

Hello everyone and thank you for your questions. Here are some answers to some commonly received questions:

-Paypal works best to complete payment

-Your choice of shipping. USPS, FEDEX, or UPS are all viable. I will go with what you prefer. While I don't feel shipping insurance is needed, I am happy to add it on should you wish.

-The box pictured is the original box that Razer shipped the unit with. The packing materials are also inside so the eGPU enclosure will be protected during shipping

-I can put the box inside a bigger shipping box should you wish, however, this will increase the price of shipping due to a bigger package

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 9, 2018 3:24 am