[Solved] [SOLD!] [US] FS: US$260 Razer Core X eGPU Enclosure  

RSS
ishikawa_goemon
(@ishikawa_goemon)

I am selling a Razer Core X with all accessories and original box.
I purchased the unit in June 2018 from Razer Store for use as laptop eGPU enclosure.
I am selling due to system upgrade - built desktop and placing GPU inside desktop so eGPU enclosure is no longer needed

Willing to ship inside US - willing to discuss Canada
- PM me with offers if interested
- Also have longer (1.5m) active Thunderbolt 3 Cable, can negotiate price if you wish this to be included as package
- PM me if you want pictures

Soon I will add my system & eGPU details or a build link to this my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 3, 2018 4:34 pm
ishikawa_goemon
(@ishikawa_goemon)

To clarify on a few questions:

-This is a fully-functioning unit. As stated, it is no longer needed due to desktop migration of GPU
-If you are interested in the longer active TB3 cable, I am willing to negotiate a package deal to include it and the OEM 0.5m passive cable. I will not sell these separately
-If you are located in the US, I am willing to work with you on shipping costs
-Please specify what pictures you want and I am happy to send them directly.

Thanks for your interest

Soon I will add my system & eGPU details or a build link to this my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 4, 2018 2:04 pm
ishikawa_goemon
(@ishikawa_goemon)

*Update 12/5/2018

-I will be posting pictures of the entire package and contents before the end of this week. Thanks for everybody's interest!
-Yes, the price is negotiable. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing further

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 5, 2018 1:58 pm
ishikawa_goemon
(@ishikawa_goemon)

Pics of Razer Core X for sale as well as accessories. PM me should you want pics to look more closely into any specific area.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 7, 2018 5:45 pm
ishikawa_goemon
(@ishikawa_goemon)

Hello everyone and thank you for your questions. Here are some answers to some commonly received questions:

-Paypal works best to complete payment

-Your choice of shipping. USPS, FEDEX, or UPS are all viable. I will go with what you prefer. While I don't feel shipping insurance is needed, I am happy to add it on should you wish.

-The box pictured is the original box that Razer shipped the unit with. The packing materials are also inside so the eGPU enclosure will be protected during shipping

-I can put the box inside a bigger shipping box should you wish, however, this will increase the price of shipping due to a bigger package

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 9, 2018 3:24 am