[US] FS:US$1400-ONO Razer Blade 15 Mercury White (Advanced Model) - SOLD

Notifications

[US] FS:US$1400-ONO Razer Blade 15 Mercury White (Advanced Model) - SOLD  

RSS

Cigmatic
(@cigmatic)

Hi All,

I am selling my lightly used Razer Blade 15.

I used this beautiful mercury white machine as a desktop replacement and is in great condition. It is thin and light for a 15” laptop.  This laptop is the advanced model with the 2060 RTX Nvidia graphics card.

While sold as is, I would consider the machine “like new” and I do not see any scratches to the body anywhere on the machine. It has a protective dBrand skin on the top and bottom that I can leave or remove per buyer’s preference.  I am only selling to go with a smaller more portable, 13” razer stealth laptop as I am a working professional and turns out I do not have as much time to game at home as I had hoped.

The laptop I/O is as follows: 1 - Thunderbolt 3 Port, 3 - USB A Ports, 1 - Mini Display Port, 1 - HDMI Port. The screen is 144 hz refresh rate, 512GB SSD, Intel Core i7 8th Gen.

I paid retail $2349.00 USD direct from Razer for this machine in 2019. I will provide the original boxing, and 230W power adapter all in great condition.

Here is a review of the machine with some additional info: https://www.pcgamer.com/razer-blade-15-advanced-model-2019-review/ .  Figure most folks on this forum might be already familiar with this machine.  I love it, frankly, just want something I can lug around in a smaller bag.

Thanks.  Glad to chat on skype or something if interested.  I’ll ship it to you at my cost if it’s in the US.

This topic was modified 2 weeks ago

Razer Blade Stealth (2019 GTX 1650)
Macbook Pro 13 (2017)
Asus XG Station Pro eGPU
AMD RX Vega 64

ReplyQuote