[US] FS:US$375 Sonnet Breakaway eGFX Puck 570

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] [US] FS:US$375 Sonnet Breakaway eGFX Puck 570  

RSS

markkhaz
(@markkhaz)

Hi! I have Sonnet Puck 570 for sale. I bought it at the end of 2018 on Amazon for $500, and I've only used it for CAD and powering my 4k Monitor (no games or bitcoin or anything). I got a new computer with an integrated eGPU, so I don't need this one any more! It's still working exactly as well as it did when I got it.

The PS is a little scuffed from being on my floor, but the device doesn't have any signs of wear, and it's still working great!

I think the most affordable way to ship around the US is via USPS flat rate box, which is US$21.10. Alternatively, I'm happy to ship via whichever other service you'd like, and I'll pass the shipping cost along to you. I have the original box, and the Thunderbolt 3 cable it shipped with is unopened and still in the package b/c I used a longer one from the get go.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions! Thanks!

This topic was modified 7 months ago

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
markkhaz
(@markkhaz)

Couldn't figure out how to delete my original post, but the device has been sold. Thanks!

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote