[US-Utah] FS:$950 ONO Mantiz Venus Space Grey + 1080 Ti - Like new in box + free...

Notifications
Clear all

[US-Utah] FS:$950 ONO Mantiz Venus Space Grey + 1080 Ti - Like new in box + free ship  

RSS

brittenhouse88
(@brittenhouse88)

Used less than 2 weeks, like new with original box for Venus and the 1080 Ti. No issues with it at all just decided to go a different route. Gaming performance on my NUC and MacBook Pro with the eGPU was excellent. I was able to hit 120-140fps in 1440p and stable 50-60fps in 4K with high-ultra settings in some of my favorite games. The Mantiz enclosure looks amazing and build quality is great. Features are excellent on this enclosure with the 5 USB 3 ports, ethernet, and SATA connectivity. Powered my 15" MacBook Pro perfectly while connected.

Located in Southern Utah, close to Las Vegas. Willing to deliver within reasonable distance if you're local to me. Otherwise will ship free. Will accept PayPal, Chase Pay, ApplePay, or cashier's check via mail if you're old school.

Would sell Mantiz Venus enclosure separately for $350, like new in original box. Space grey color.

Also selling the 2016 15" MacBook Pro and Intel NUC Hades Canyon NUC8i7HNK with 16GB Ballistix DDR4 2400 RAM. Could possibly do a package deal if anyone is interested in a fully working, turnkey eGPU setup. All original boxes for everything.

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
brittenhouse88
(@brittenhouse88)

Bump! If you're looking for any of the items in my post feel free to make an offer!

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
mostlikelynotarobot
(@mostlikelynotarobot)

If you're still looking to sell, how do you feel about 250 for the Venus?

Nm, found one.

2018 MacBook Pro 13" | Mantiz Venus | RX 580 8GB

ReplyQuote
Ziggity
(@ziggity)

Good afternoon. Still relavent?

ReplyQuote