[USA] FS: Aorus Gaming Box RTX2080ti; $930 ONO -w/ all accessories and original ...

Notifications
Clear all

[USA] FS: Aorus Gaming Box RTX2080ti; $930 ONO -w/ all accessories and original retail box  

RSS

ishikawa_goemon
(@ishikawa_goemon)
Trusted Member

This Gigabyte Aorus Gaming Box comes with a water-cooled (AIO cooler) RTX 2080ti and connects to laptops that have a Thunderbolt 3 port. Temps hover around the mid 50s to low 60s under load. (Celsius and measured by MSI Afterburner)

Asking price: $930 OBO - I am selling this together and will not split apart (e.g. if you wanted just the GPU)

Reason for selling: No longer needed due to "work from home" for foreseeable future. Frequent travel before pandemic.

This unit includes the RTX2080ti GPU, the eGPU enclosure, the power supply, and all accessories (TB3 cable, plug, protective travel case). If you ordered this new, you would receive all the same items. It is a 100% functional unit.

You will pay for 50% of shipping. I will purchase packaging materials and boxes to ensure the item reaches you safely 🙂

Front of eGPU photo

Rear of eGPU (shows GPU is inside) photo

Side of eGPU photo

All included accessories photo

Original Packaging photo

PM me if you have additional questions. Thanks for your consideration!

This topic was modified 2 days ago

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote