eGPU.io Community
[US][CA] FS: Mantiz Venus with 2m TB3 cable $300 Bay Area local pick up

[US][CA] FS: Mantiz Venus with 2m TB3 cable $300 Bay Area local pick up  

RSS

rushvora
(@rushvora)
Trusted Member

Hello,

I have a Mantiz Venus for sale, will come with the stock .5m cable as well as the 2m Cable Matters TB3 cable, worth $50.

Selling it for $300 local pick up in the Bay Area, since I don't want to deal with the hassle of shipping such a big thing. If there's no local interest, later I should be open to shipping it within CONUSA.

There is some wear and tear, but overall it's in pretty good shape. I used it with a 1080Ti for 7 months, but now I've switched to console gaming, and have already sold my GPU.

IMG 2152
IMG 2061
IMG 2056
IMG 2055

late-2016 15" MacBook Pro RP455 + [email protected] (Mantiz Venus) + Win10 // external SSD

ReplyQuote
(@sean_bugeja)

If this is still available would you be open to checking how much it'd cost to get it to Malta, Europe. If you're willing to ship it to the EU, i'm interested. Thanks

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
wittmason
(@wittmason)

I was looking at getting a Mantiz Venus why are you selling it? It looks like a good companion to a macbook pro?

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
rushvora
(@rushvora)
Trusted Member

Posted by: wittmason

I was looking at getting a Mantiz Venus why are you selling it? It looks like a good companion to a macbook pro?

Selling it cause I'm sticking solely to console gaming. 

It's a great companion to a MacBook Pro, but I don't have any use for eGPU while in macOS, and I don't have much of an interest in PC gaming, which is what I got it for initially.

late-2016 15" MacBook Pro RP455 + [email protected] (Mantiz Venus) + Win10 // external SSD

ReplyQuote