Dell XPS13 8550u with 1080ti or Gigabyte RTX 2080 OC or non-OC
I'm new to the forum and wanted to thank you all for the information I've already found on this forum. I wanted to ask your advice on my planned setup. Intended use is gaming. What I already currently have:
- Dell XPS13 with an I7 8550U
- Custom Mantiz Venus paired with a Corsair SF450
- Samsung CF791 3440x1440 100Hz
I'm thinking about pairing it with a Gigabyte RTX 2080 and was wondering if I should go for the OC or non-OC edition?
The price difference is only €50, but I'm not sure if:
- the PSU can take the overclocked card in terms of power draw (taking into account the ultrabook also needs 45W)
- the OC card is worth the extra money as I'm bottlenecked by the CPU & TB3 anyways
- an RTX 2080 is worth the extra money over a GTX 1080TI?
Current setup: Dell XPS13 8550u + Mantis Venuz (SF450). Awaiting GPU recommendation