Enclosure & Hardware Discussions
RE: Help ! Dell Vostro 15-3568 With GTX 1060 , POWER and Bottleneck !

RE: Help ! Dell Vostro 15-3568 With GTX 1060 , POWER and Bottleneck !  

RSS

(@ahmad_n_abdel_aziz)

EXP GDC 8.5 with the Mini PCI-E , and i'am planing to use it on my Dell Vostro 15-3568 , it got a I7-7500U CPU with 8 Gb of RAM but a bad GPU , so i'am going to add a GTX 1060 6 Gb With the beast ","type":"unstyled","depth":0,"inlineStyleRanges":[],"entityRanges":[],"data":{}},{"key":"f7mj","text":"so guys i got two questions for you :","type":"unstyled","depth":0,"inlineStyleRanges":[],"entityRanges":[],"data":{}},{"key":"b8soi","text":"1- can the Dell D-2A power adapter be enough for the setup ? , by putting it into the DC interface on the bridge and using a 6 Pin to 8 pin to power the GPU from the bridge ? or should i buy a power supply and how many watts should that be ?\n","type":"unstyled","depth":0,"inlineStyleRanges":[],"entityRanges":[],"data":{}},{"key":"5uump","text":"2- I know my CPU is weak , But would the bottleneck effect my FPS that bad ? \nalthough my system already runs some titles pretty good such as GTA V and FIFA 19 ","type":"unstyled","depth":0,"inlineStyleRanges":[],"entityRanges":[],"data":{}}]}">
Hello everyone , i just bought the EXP GDC 8.5 with the Mini PCI-E , and i'am planing to use it on my Dell Vostro 15-3568 , it got a I7-7500U CPU with 8 Gb of RAM but a bad GPU , so i'am going to add a GTX 1060 6 Gb With the beast
so guys i got two questions for you :
1- can the Dell D-2A power adapter be enough for the setup ? , by putting it into the DC interface on the bridge and using a 6 Pin to 8 pin to power the GPU from the bridge ? or should i buy a power supply and how many watts should that be ?
2- I know my CPU is weak , But would the bottleneck effect my FPS that bad ? although my system already runs some titles pretty good such as GTA V and FIFA 19
This topic was modified 2 weeks ago

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote