mid-2011 Mac Mini + GTX1060@10Gbps-TB1 (AKiTiO Thunder2) + macOS10.12.4/10.13.1&Win10 [fireheadman]^ // using 3 external 24" 3D Vision monitors  

fireheadman
(@fireheadman)
Trusted Member
April 18, 2017 6:17 pm  

Hello guys,  I Stayed up a while last night going through several builds and details….  I feel like I am ready to take the plunge.  UPDATE:  The Plunge has been taken, lots of knowledge learned…more still to learn.   My rig is alive!   

Brief History:

I currently have a  Mid 2011 Mac Mini using 3x ASUS VG248 LED monitors (NVidia 3D Vision capable).  Previously, I used these monitors with an ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC 4Gb card and Windows 10 for playing Ubisoft Division (which turned out to be flop of a game!).  I pieced gaming computer out (sold case and video card) and rebuilt it as my home NAS (FreeNas).

I ended up purchasing a StarTech USB2.0 to DVI adapter so that I could use all 3 monitors on the Mac Mini.   This seems to work, but it has severe limitations.  

After searching the Internet a little, I came across this site and was blown away with the implementations and projects that you guys have built/created.  Needless to say, I am very interested in building an eGPU set for my system.  @theitsage has inspired me with his builds, which will be very similar to what I want.

I started this thread to get some feedback/recommendations/comments…etc  to possibly avoid any pitfalls and unnecessary money spent.

Here are my Implementation plans & shopping list:

• Mac Mini  (mid 2011)  – Fresh build of OSX Sierra – done!
    • Add second SSD for BootCamp/Windows 10 installation, have a spare laying around (120Gb)
    • Ended up having to swap my MacMini out.  I had 2 MacMini’s, one was with an Intel HD3000 (aka iGPU) and the other with a Radeon (aka dGPU)for internal graphics….  I sold the Intel to a friend and quickly found out that my Radeon model was not going to work (thanks for to @goalque for the headsup).  Luckily I was able swap the hardware (changed out RAM/SSD) and now I have the Intel model again….  However I lose a little horsepower 2.5Ghz down to 2.3Ghz.
    • Order 2nd SSD/HDD cable – Ordered
  • Akitito Thunder2  (Unless anyone knows if TB2 -> TB3 will work on OS X, if so… then Thunder3) Ordered / Received / Installed
    • Found one on eBay – WON the auction for $175 ($182 w/shipping)
  • EVGA Nvidia GTX 1060SC (3Gb model) – Ordered / Received / Installed
  • Dell DA-2 PSU – Ordered / Received / Installed
  • Custom Cable (8pin to 6pin-90 degrees w/5.5×2.5mm barrel connector) – Ordered Received / Installed
  • Side grill for case (120mm medium hole – pressed out grill, black, metal) – Ordered Received
  • Case Fan upgrade (Noctua 60x25mm NF-A6x25 FLX) – Ordered Received / Installed

…My thoughts are, I will be upgrading the Mac Mini possibly next year (if Apple releases a rumored new model of Mac Mini).  This would hopefully have TB3 ports onboard that would direct connect to the Akitito Node.  USB-c/TB3 should be around for a couple/few years since they fairly new.  I’m not a hardcore gamer, so fine with buying an older model card, by then the current model cards will have depreciated to my price range.  If Apple releases a new Mac Mini, then everything will be upgraded!

It’s built, just in a refining/tuning stage now

Windows 10 – Installed (Bootcamp) / Trials & Tribulations

I wasn’t aware I was heading down a path nobody else has taken… I guess I’m the first on the forum to put Windows/Bootcamp on a second drive for a MacMini.   So here we go:

• Grabbed an old Apple 128GB SSD I had laying around, it isn’t a high-end by any means, but still faster than a spindled drive.
    • UPDATE:  Decided to part out my Envy Beats Touchsmart 14″ laptop and took the mSata drive out (LiteOn 512GB SSD), it’s much quicker than the Apple SSD.  
    • Bought an enclosure for it: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MS6669V  This will allow me to slap it in the Mac Mini as a Sata drive.  I might loose a little performance doing this, but oh well…  its more storage space.  (After install Win10, Rise of Tomb Raider and Ghost Recon Wildlands, I had 5GB remaining on the 128GB drive)
  • Fresh install of Windows 10 Pro, Steam, Ubisoft, Razer Surround Pro/Synapse, Mumble, GeForce Experience and some other small things
    • Run1 of Windows updates (required reboot – wait until bootcamp drivers finish)
  • Bootcamp drivers installed 
    • Had an issue with Realtek audio driver not wanting to complete…bootcamp installer hung.   Workaround is to NAV to the driver folder and manually install it, then kill the hung process via taskmgr and it will continue the bootcamp driver install. 
  • Powered off system, plugged in thunderbolt (kept HDMI plugged in)
  • Powered back on, Windows saw a new video device
  • Downloaded nvidia drivers, installed them… not the new device is recognized. (rebooted again)
    • Unplugged HDMI when system was on way down for reboot
    • Win10 boots up, it now it’s working on 3 monitors
  • Configured Nvidia Control panel to be spanned to 5760×1080 @144hz.  (reboot again)
      • It works and keeps config.
  • Now the “wrench in the plan part”
    • Run2 of Windows updates finally completes, believe it was version 1607, which is a large update (reboots itself)
      • UPDATE  (5/10/17):  This update needs to happen first for thunderbolt to behave correctly, I was unable to get the system to recognized/boot with thunderbolt connected until all updates were performed. (5/10/17)
    • This is the part I hate about windows…. “Preparing to reboot”  Takes about 10 min to process the update
      • Which usually means its gonna do the same thing on boot up too  “Configuring the system junk”
    • Well now NONE of my monitor that are plugged into the eGPU work… I thought maybe windows was updating, so I let it sit for 15min…. and I still had nothing!
  • Perform HARD POWER OFF, unplug thunderbolt, plug HDMI back in, Power on.
    • I’m back to video working… I have a “Restoring latest version of windows” happening
    • Before I pull my hair out, I try one last thing and download/install Intel Thunderbolt drivers and reboot (poweroff might be a better thing to do at this point) https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/23742/Thunderbolt-Intel-Thunderbolt-driver
    • As soon as the screen went black on the reboot, I quickly plugged my thunderbolt cable in  (HDMI still plugged in)
    • All screens lit back up and I have it working again.   (unplugged HDMI afterwards)
    • @Nando recommended the Thunderbolt3 drivers, which are more recent and I assume cover backwards support for TB1/2 too, but I didn’t catch the mention quick enough, so this could be tried for someone else.    I’m in the state of “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!)
      • UPDATE  (5/10/17):   Well I broke it on accident when swapping out the new SSD, so I went ahead and installed the Thunderbolt 3 Nuc drivers (latest ones available – Thunderbolt-16.2.55.275), they work GREAT!
    • So, in all… I have all my monitors working, they are spanned and I have a nice gaming system for my needs.

I’ll post some more pics below for GPU-Z and the setup.

Edited: 1 month  ago

DAILY DRIVER:
 MacMini Mid 2011 (ⓄⓈ:DualBoot macOS 10.13.3/Windows 2016 [1709]) | ⒸⓅⓊ:2.3GHz Dual Core Intel i5
ⓇⒶⓂ:16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | ⓈⓈⒹ:250GB SSD (Samsung EVO850)
⚡ AKiTiO Thunder2 | ⒼⓅⓊ:EVGA GTX 1060 3GB SC Gaming

nando4, goalque, theitsage and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
theitsage
(@itsage)
Noble Member Admin
April 18, 2017 8:00 pm  

@fireheadman your plan sounds good. Newer versions of macOS present more challenges when building eGPU with an AMD Radeon card. For your 3 external display setup, I would recommend an Nvidia GTX card.

Numerous implementation guides

ReplyQuote
fireheadman
(@fireheadman)
Trusted Member
April 18, 2017 9:43 pm  

thank you for the advice…  hence the purpose of this thread before I actually buy my parts.

I will shift my focus back to a GTX card.

On another another note, I keep starring at your RX470 build that you mounted on the back of your monitor.  Mostly because it is unique in style and shows very well.

I am using an ErgoTech triple mount stand and throwing around the idea of what that would look like if I used a single mount to attach a eGPU setup below my monitors….

DAILY DRIVER:
 MacMini Mid 2011 (ⓄⓈ:DualBoot macOS 10.13.3/Windows 2016 [1709]) | ⒸⓅⓊ:2.3GHz Dual Core Intel i5

ReplyQuote
fireheadman
(@fireheadman)
Trusted Member

ReplyQuote
enjoy
(@enjoy)
Reputable Member
April 19, 2017 9:30 am  

EVGA GTX 1060SC 6GB feat. Thunder3 or Thunder2 is the best eGPU for now IMO, small, slim and with great power for gaming. 

mini-eGPU thread is for you – mini eGPU

you can rebuild my eGPU – AKiTiO Thunder2 + EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SC Gaming (macOS Sierra 10.12.4 and Windows 10)

or you can rebuild Akitio Thunder3 feat. EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC 6GB from – @dsaul & @noler

ϟ AKiTiO Thunder2 + EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SC Gaming (macOS Sierra 10.12.4 and Windows 10)
 MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Later 2013) 3.2GHz Quad Core Intel i7-4750HQ / 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 / 256GB SSD + 1TB
mini eGPUPCI Express vs. ThunderboltMac CAN gameGaming Laptops vs. MacBook Pro with eGPU

ReplyQuote
fireheadman
(@fireheadman)
Trusted Member
April 19, 2017 5:05 pm  

yeah I was drooling over a couple of those builds, very nice setups indeed!

I read up on a handful of reviews for the 3Gb vs 6Gb 1060.  The 6G obviously is gonna do everything over the 3Gb, however the 3Gb didn’t suffer that much on 1440p gaming unless the game was CPU intensive.   For the remainder of this year plus some of next year I will be sporting my Dual Core i5, so the 6Gb would be overkill and bottlenecked by my CPU.   

My plans are to upgrade the Mac Mini, which by that time I am certain there will be something far superior to the 1060 SC 6Gb model.   For now I will be taking the minor hit.

BTW:   What do you guys do with your eGPUs when it comes time to upgrade?   Do you piece out/replace parts of them or just sell the entire unit and start over?

One other question….  In regards to using a Thunder3 enclosure, have you seen/heard of anyone being successful going TB2 to TB3 on Mac side of the house?  The implementation guide shows nobody taking this route (although, this might be due to my HDW being slightly aged)

Edited: 10 months  ago

DAILY DRIVER:

ReplyQuote
fireheadman
(@fireheadman)
Trusted Member
April 19, 2017 11:09 pm  

updated my first thread with a shopping list….  I had a concern with thunderbolt adapters having issues between the various operating systems.  Think the safe play will be keeping everything on this setup TB2.

DAILY DRIVER:

ReplyQuote
fireheadman
(@fireheadman)
Trusted Member

ReplyQuote
nando4
(@nando4)
Noble Member Admin
April 26, 2017 11:46 am  
Posted by: fireheadman

Who can I PM to get this thread moved to the Implementations Section?

Sure. If this thread becomes an Implementation Guide it can be moved there and added to the table.

eGPU Port Bandwidth Reference TableeGPU Setup 1.35

ReplyQuote
fireheadman
(@fireheadman)
Trusted Member
April 26, 2017 4:30 pm  

Thanks.

I should be assembling this hopefully tonight if the Thunder2 case arrives and hopefully getting some benchmarks and additional pictures.  I sent @theitsage a PM several days ago, it may be buried in his inbox.

DAILY DRIVER:

nando4 liked
ReplyQuote
fireheadman
(@fireheadman)
Trusted Member
April 30, 2017 1:44 am  

Some pictures from this weekend

Mach-up

Had to redo the GPU power for clearance..

Drilling out for the grill

Need to clean it up a little more

DAILY DRIVER:

nando4 liked
ReplyQuote
fireheadman
(@fireheadman)
Trusted Member
April 30, 2017 1:49 am  
[fireheadman@demon automate-eGPU-master 810]$ sudo ./automate-eGPU.sh
Password:
***      automate-eGPU.sh v1.0.0      ***
* (c) 2016, 2017 by Goalque & FricoRico *
Detected eGPU
 GP106 [GeForce GTX 1060 3GB]
Current OS X
 10.12.4 16E195
Previous OS X
 [not found]
Latest installed Nvidia web driver
 Version: 378.05.05.05f02
 Source: 3rd Party
 Install Date: 4/28/17, 6:57 PM

You are running official Nvidia driver.
Checking IOPCITunnelCompatible keys...

Searching for matching driver...

Driver [378.05.05.05f02] found from:
 https://images.nvidia.com/mac/pkg/378/WebDriver-378.05.05.05f02.pkg 
Do you want to download this driver (y/n)?
y
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100 62.2M  100 62.2M    0     0  1366k      0  0:00:46  0:00:46 --:--:-- 1011k
Driver downloaded.
Removing validation checks...
Modified package ready. Do you want to install (y/n)?
y
installer: Package name is NVIDIA Web Driver 378.05.05.05f02
installer: Upgrading at base path /
installer: The upgrade was successful.
installer: The install requires restarting now.
Checking IOPCITunnelCompatible keys...

IOPCITunnelCompatible mods done.
Board-id added.
Rebuilding caches...
All ready. Please restart the Mac.

DAILY DRIVER:

ReplyQuote
fireheadman
(@fireheadman)
Trusted Member
April 30, 2017 2:18 am  

First run on Heaven

Keep in mind, I use this as a daily work machine (telecommuter).  This was run at 120Hz@1080p on a single monitor via displayport cable.   I need to poke around on here to see what the control environment settings are for benchmarking, then set to that…. in addition to turning off un-needed/extra background applications.

DAILY DRIVER:

ReplyQuote
fireheadman
(@fireheadman)
Trusted Member
April 30, 2017 6:34 am  

Some more pics from installing the grill…

Couldn’t find any black anodized screws, debating painting these…   went with a bevel head and countersunk them

This is just showing the follow up heatshrink on the custom cable to dress it up the best I could.

This is my final wire layout, was able to tuck the led/fan wire under the Noctua fan and route the GPU power under the PCB.  If you look close enough toward top of pic you will see where i cut some of the sub-frame to clear the nuts from the grill.

Screws do not look that bad once the EVGA badging is on the grill (came with my card)

DAILY DRIVER:

enjoy liked
ReplyQuote
fireheadman
(@fireheadman)
Trusted Member

ReplyQuote
fireheadman
(@fireheadman)
Trusted Member
April 30, 2017 6:53 am  

One thing I am interested in knowing/finding out…  is if there is a way to get GPU temp info from the eGPU while still in OSX.   I use Macs Fan Control to throttle my MacMini fan since it seems to full throttle itself every since I swapped out the HDD for a SSD.  Unfortunately, that app does not pick up any sensor data.   So wondering if thunderbolt can send/receive that kind of data.?

DAILY DRIVER:

ReplyQuote
eight bit hero
(@eight-bit-hero)
Eminent Member
April 30, 2017 7:26 am  

awesome build I’m trying to think of a good way to cut the top off the thunder3 to fit my 1070 like maven did with the wire mesh 

ReplyQuote
Username
(@username)
Estimable Member
April 30, 2017 9:27 am  

Ive used HWSensors in my macs to pull data from various hardware. 

But they does not seem to pull GPU temps and fan data. Perhaps we could ask them and see what could be done?

http://www.hwsensors.com/

https://sourceforge.net/projects/hwsensors/

And congrats to a very nicely done mod!

2012 Mac Mini + GTX1070@10Gbps-TB1 (AKiTiO Thunder3 via TB3->TB2 adapter) + macOS

ReplyQuote
fireheadman
(@fireheadman)
Trusted Member
April 30, 2017 11:32 pm  
Posted by: Username

Ive used HWSensors in my macs to pull data from various hardware. 

But they does not seem to pull GPU temps and fan data. Perhaps we could ask them and see what could be done?

http://www.hwsensors.com/

https://sourceforge.net/projects/hwsensors/

And congrats to a very nicely done mod!

I submitted a request on their github account under issues..   https://github.com/kozlek/HWSensors/issues/362

Hopefully that will get reviewed and not instantly thrown out.   Might help if they saw additional people comment or +1 the issue to build up attention

If you think there is any value, I can create a thread somewhere on our forum since my build thread most likely will not be seen by everyone.  I know once windows is installed (bootcamp), we have access to temps/stats.

DAILY DRIVER:

Username liked
ReplyQuote
fireheadman
(@fireheadman)
Trusted Member
May 4, 2017 7:28 pm  

UPDATE:  Now have windows 10 running on MacMini via Bootcamp.    Still in the process of loading apps and waiting for a mSata to Sata enclosure to upgrade the 128GB SSD I threw in for the second drive.   Replacement drive will be 512GB LiteON mSata, which I will use disk utility to perform a restore from.   I have a USB to Sata convert/adapter that makes this an easy process.

Updates are post in first thread.   And I’ll get some pics soon

Whoever updates the Implementation lists… please include Win10 next to mine.  Thanks!

DAILY DRIVER:

nando4 liked
ReplyQuote
fireheadman
(@fireheadman)
Trusted Member
May 5, 2017 5:35 am  

Started playing around with benchmarking tonight:

This screenshot is maxing out the voltage and bumping the overclock to 125% using EVGA Precision XOC.  Also set per level to 118%.   Seems to be a pretty nice tool.  This squeezed on average +200Mhz increase on the clock rate to around 2134Mhz.  I had my fan curve very aggressive to keep temps at 55degrees for the test.    Its nice to have all this flexibility/configuration control compared to OSX.  Of course these settings I would never play a game on.

Its not anything like you guys with the 6GB/8GB models, but I’m happy with it, especially at $120 (Newegg)   I do think my old GTX 970 Strix OC 4GB might have performed a hair better.    Guess I need to test against 3Dmark next.

DAILY DRIVER:

ReplyQuote
fireheadman
(@fireheadman)
Trusted Member
May 11, 2017 1:24 am  

Well, I had to completely rebuild after Disk Utility Restore didn’t work as I was expecting…. prolly didn’t copy the MBR/BCD pieced correctly.   Good news is, I’m back online and used the opportunity to use the latest Thunderbolt 3 drivers (Nuc).    I updated the first post with details.  The new LiteON 512GB mSata SSD is a lot faster than the Apple 128GB SSD.

Also posted this screenshot for stats on hardware:

DAILY DRIVER:

theitsage liked
ReplyQuote
fireheadman
(@fireheadman)
Trusted Member
May 11, 2017 7:07 am  

Just started testing with 3DMark, I’ve had this in Steam and forgot about it……

My old GTX 970 Strix 4GB card in my gaming PC was pulling 9700’s, so with just a 3GB card, its not toooo far behind.   I still have a little more tweaking to do before its dialed in all the way.    Started this evening with a 5053, its now up to 5909.  Hoping I can squeeze ito 6100’s.

DAILY DRIVER:

ReplyQuote
fireheadman
(@fireheadman)
Trusted Member
May 19, 2017 10:45 pm  

UPDATE:   haven’t been able to perform any further benchmarks….   Had my house struck by lightning a couple weeks ago.   It went straight down the chimney stack, entered the electrical wiring/grid and blew up several electronic devices, to include half my networking equipment.    Even with surge protectors and UPS’s behind everything, some were still zapped because of a surge passing through the ethernet.    Also have some holes in the walls where it blew out the sheetrock.   Lightning is pretty crazy stuff!!   Luckily everyone was safe and in the right place when it happened.

Once I get back from vacation I will pick this project up again… Have been spending the last 2 weeks troubleshooting the house and replacing bad electronics.

DAILY DRIVER:

ReplyQuote
fireheadman
(@fireheadman)
Trusted Member
July 31, 2017 4:05 pm  

Yeah… I’m slacking on the benchmarks.

I did a few and saw that the 3GB isn’t gonna cut it for gaming.   I use the MacMini for daily use to drive my 3x-24″ monitor.   It stays powered on 24×7.

I’ve been more than happy with it so far!…   Just updated to 10.12.6, re-applied the automate-eGPU.sh script and all is well

DAILY DRIVER:

ReplyQuote
Sgt. Adrael
(@sgt-adrael)
August 23, 2017 8:59 pm  

Nice setup, nice maschine, Sir. 

I have a Mac Mini mid 2011 too, but the Radeon version.

I try to use an eGPU too with an Akitio Node and a GTX960. 

You write it isn’t possible to get an eGPU working with the Mac mini Radeon version – is there nothing I can do to get this setup working ?

It will be very sad, I upgraded my Mini with 16GB Ram and two 512GB SSDs. 

I don’t want to replace this cute little Maschine. 

Nice setup guys. 

I can’t believe that I can get my Mac mini working with the Akitio Node and a GTX 960. 

I have the Mini 2011 with the dGPU 6630m I guess. I tried everything but nothing seems to work. I upgraded the Mini with 2x 512GB SSD and 16GB RAM. It would be such a greater thing if I can get this eGPU working 😔

Edited: 6 months  ago

- Mac Mini Mid 2012 (16GB RAM, 2x 512GB SSD, Intel HD 4000)
- Akitio Node Thunderbold 3 + GTX 960 4GB Gaming
- 2x HP 27es Monitor

ReplyQuote
obiwan
(@obiwan)
October 17, 2017 11:53 am  

I’m really interested in a 2012 Mac Mini + GTX1060 3GB + Sonnet 350W eGFX box, but as far as I know, know one has tried this combination yet. Your setup is the closest to this I have seen.

ReplyQuote
theitsage
(@itsage)
Noble Member Admin
October 17, 2017 12:38 pm  

@obiwan, which macOS version are you running? GTX 1060 eGPU works in 10.12. If you’re running 10.13, I’d recommend RX 570/580. The macOS drivers for these Radeon cards are better than GTX 10-series.

Numerous implementation guides

ReplyQuote
obiwan
(@obiwan)
October 23, 2017 7:54 pm  
Posted by: theitsage

@obiwan, which macOS version are you running? GTX 1060 eGPU works in 10.12. If you’re running 10.13, I’d recommend RX 570/580. The macOS drivers for these Radeon cards are better than GTX 10-series.

Ok thanks. I’ll have to check what’s on the Mac Mini – I think 10.12, it’s not been upgraded to High Sierra yet. I’m actually more concerned getting it to work under Windows 10 via Bootcamp with Steam than getting it working on the Mac side (although that would be nice). I know for use under MacOS the Nvidia drivers aren’t quite there yet, so an AMD cards would be a better option. They also are more expensive (at least in the UK).

ReplyQuote
fireheadman
(@fireheadman)
Trusted Member
January 19, 2018 6:21 am  

UPDATE:   Just got this working on High Sierra… 

@sgt-adrael   I also had a Radeon MacMini…. Nope, it wont work.   Been there tried it.. beat my head up.   Something is just incompatible with it.  At least to my knowledge when using a Nvidia card.   Now since Apple is natively supporting Radeon again, maybe things have changed???

Edited: 1 month  ago

DAILY DRIVER:

ReplyQuote
isaacrdz
(@isaacrdz)
January 28, 2018 3:11 am  
Posted by: Sgt. Adrael

Nice setup, nice maschine, Sir. 

I have a Mac Mini mid 2011 too, but the Radeon version.

I try to use an eGPU too with an Akitio Node and a GTX960. 

You write it isn’t possible to get an eGPU working with the Mac mini Radeon version – is there nothing I can do to get this setup working ?

It will be very sad, I upgraded my Mini with 16GB Ram and two 512GB SSDs. 

I don’t want to replace this cute little Maschine. 

Nice setup guys. 

I can’t believe that I can get my Mac mini working with the Akitio Node and a GTX 960. 

I have the Mini 2011 with the dGPU 6630m I guess. I tried everything but nothing seems to work. I upgraded the Mini with 2x 512GB SSD and 16GB RAM. It would be such a greater thing if I can get this eGPU working 😔

I wonder if a script like purge_nvda can be scripted to disable the Radeon 6630M in the Mac Mini 2011 to hopefully allow the use of an eGPU on this Mac. I looked over the script and appears to move out all files with “Geforce” and “NVDA” in the Extensions. 

ReplyQuote
dred924
(@dred924)
February 5, 2018 8:52 am  

Hello! I also had Radeon MacMini (mid 2011) with High Sierra 10.13.3. After a month of trying , I found solution for this device: 

1. Install NVDAEGPUSupport with csrutil disable
  2. PowerOff and Plug eGPU
  3. PowerOn and enter to SingleUser mode (CMD+S) 
  4. mount -uw /
  5. mkdir /System/Library/Extensions-off/
  6. mv /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHWSensor.kext /System/Library/Extensions-off/
  7. kextcache -i /
  8. reboot
  9. Login In 
  10. All must work.

Can you try this on your Mac for accept this solution?

MacMini(mid 2011) Intel Core i5 2.5 GHz with Radeon HD 6630M , 8GB DDR3, SSD 128GB, HDD 500GB, High Sierra 10.13.3 + Sonnet Echo Express SE + MSI GeForce 1030 OC 2GB

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register