2011 17" Toshiba Qosmio X775 GTX560M + Nvidia GTX960@4Gbps-mPCIe2 (EXP GDC 8.x) + Win7
- Laptop: Toshiba Qosmio X775-3DV80, 64 bits, 17 inch, RAM: 8GB
- CPU: Intel Core i7-2670QM, CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz
- Operating System: Windows 7
- dGPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M
- eGPU Docking: V8.0 EXP GDC Beast mPCIe
- eGPU Docking Power Supply: Dell DA-2 220W/180W AC adapter
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (Zotac)
- Additional cable: 6Pin to 6 w/ 6+2 Cable for EXP GDC Beast Video Card Dock
Installation steps (what did you do to get it all going?)
- Replace the Wifi PCI-E with the eGPU Mini PCI-E Check the following link for dissembling a Qosmio X775:
- Use the 6Pin to 6 w/ 6+2 Cable for EXP GDC Beast to connect the Video Cart NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (Zotac) to the 0 EXP GDC Beast
- Use the Dell 180W DA-3/DA-2 as a power supply for the 0 EXP GDC Beast.
- Install the Nvidia Driver 372.70
- Shut down all the equipment and connect the PCI-E from the laptop to the 0 EXP GDC Beast and then turn on your equipment.
Edited: 1 week ago