So, this thread is for showing off your amazing desk setups! The more pics the merrier and everything goes!
"Dire Wolf" - HP ZBook 15 G2: Core i7-4810MQ, 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz, K2100M dGPU, R9 Fury eGPU (AKiTiO Thunder2), HP Z27q (5K) + Dell P2715Q (4K).
"Stormcrow" - Lenovo T430s: Core i7-3520M, 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz, GTX1050Ti eGPU (AKiTiO Thunder2), Sony 4K TV.
“Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.” - Robert A. Heinlein, "Time Enough for Love"
Unfortunately, the only pictures I have right now are awful.
- Dell XPS 15 9550 (i5/FHD)
- Dell TB15 (open, with a USB fan to keep the DP hubs cool)
- LG 27UD58 (27″ IPS 4K, well worth the money)
- Logitech G710+ Keyboard (Cherry MX Brown, a bunch of replaced keycaps because the originals fell off)
- Logitech G700 Mouse (usually left plugged in)
- Logitech C920 Webcam (can you see I like Logitech?)
- Creative Gigaworks T20 Series II (overkill because I only use them for Skype)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50S (I wish I spend the extra for the -X)
- a bunch of hubs and messy wiring
- a monitor riser made out of books
- a not very good cooling pad
When I need to go somewhere, I just disconnect the Thunderbolt cable and bring my “desktop” with me. No eGPU yet, but I’ve already cleared a space for it.