Unfortunately, the only pictures I have right now are awful.
- Dell XPS 15 9550 (i5/FHD)
- Dell TB15 (open, with a USB fan to keep the DP hubs cool)
- LG 27UD58 (27" IPS 4K, well worth the money)
- Logitech G710+ Keyboard (Cherry MX Brown, a bunch of replaced keycaps because the originals fell off)
- Logitech G700 Mouse (usually left plugged in)
- Logitech C920 Webcam (can you see I like Logitech?)
- Creative Gigaworks T20 Series II (overkill because I only use them for Skype)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50S (I wish I spend the extra for the -X)
- a bunch of hubs and messy wiring
- a monitor riser made out of books
- a not very good cooling pad
When I need to go somewhere, I just disconnect the Thunderbolt cable and bring my "desktop" with me. No eGPU yet, but I've already cleared a space for it.
Edited: 2 weeks ago