So, this thread is for showing off your amazing desk setups! The more pics the merrier and everything goes!
"Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it."- Robert A. Heinlein, "Time Enough for Love."
Unfortunately, the only pictures I have right now are awful.
- Dell XPS 15 9550 (i5/FHD)
- Dell TB15 (open, with a USB fan to keep the DP hubs cool)
- LG 27UD58 (27" IPS 4K, well worth the money)
- Logitech G710+ Keyboard (Cherry MX Brown, a bunch of replaced keycaps because the originals fell off)
- Logitech G700 Mouse (usually left plugged in)
- Logitech C920 Webcam (can you see I like Logitech?)
- Creative Gigaworks T20 Series II (overkill because I only use them for Skype)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50S (I wish I spend the extra for the -X)
- a bunch of hubs and messy wiring
- a monitor riser made out of books
- a not very good cooling pad
When I need to go somewhere, I just disconnect the Thunderbolt cable and bring my "desktop" with me. No eGPU yet, but I've already cleared a space for it.