Setup & Software Discussions
Does anyone wanna consult me for $100?

[Solved] Does anyone wanna consult me for $100?  

RSS

elude
(@elude)

I want to setup an EGPU with my 2018 Mac mini so I can play pub g on bootcamp but I do not have the patience to work through the how to guides that are on here and I am not very computer literate. 

Is anyone interested in guiding me through the setup process via FaceTime or Skype Video for $100?

Elliot

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
itsage
(@itsage)
Famed Member Admin

@elude I’d recommend finding the exact configuration you have from one of our 23 builds for the 2018 Mac mini + Windows. Using an eGPU in Boot Camp is not a set-it-and-forget-it process so it’s best to learn how things work in case something goes wrong following a system update.

This post was modified 3 weeks ago

Best ultrabooks for eGPU use | eGPU enclosure buying guide

ReplyQuote
Eightarmedpet
(@eightarmedpet)
Noble Member

@elude I'm happy to consult for $100.

As a consultant, my advice is to read build guides for your set up so you understand how to set up your own eGPU as there will be a time when you need to draw on that knowledge and experience again as eGPU's are never plug and forget.

My PayPal is: [email protected]

Cheers.

P.S. I am not very computer literate but mange it, so I have faith in your ability that you are yet to unlock.

2017 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar
GTX1060 + AKiTiO Thunder3 + Win10
GTX1070 + Sonnet Breakaway Box + Win10
GTX1070 + Razer Core V1 + Win10
Vega 56 + Razer Core V1 + macOS + Win10
Vega 56 + Mantiz Venus + macOS + W10

---

LG 5K Ultrafine flickering issue fix

ReplyQuote