Dual eGPU setup working on nMP + FCPX fix + Pictures via Instagram
what exactly ist the "-a mode"?
thx a lot!
@rafael_cichy Which Thunderbolt ports are you connecting these 3x eGPUs? It's best to keep them on separate Thunderbolt buses and have no other peripherals connected.
my routine was following:
1. startup & login with HDMI -> Display
2. plugin/start 1st eGPU (BUS=1)
3. unplug HDMI and switch to 1st eGPU connected via D-Port to Display.
4. plug/start 2nd eGPU (BUS=2)
everything is fine and recognized by system... have work with it hours for rendering nonstop.
now, the 3rd eGPU (Razer Core & Frontier Edition) arrived and i was sure that the was the method to run it....
5. every time i plug/start the 3rd eGPU (BUS=0), the hole System Crashed: display went Black; all eGPUS run the Fan at full speed.
do you mean not even a USB keyboard & mouse by: "It's best to keep them on separate Thunderbolt buses and have no other peripherals connected."