[NEED HELP] Mac Pro late 2013 + Apple Thunderbolt Display 27" + RAZER CORE X + A...

Notifications
Clear all

[NEED HELP] Mac Pro late 2013 + Apple Thunderbolt Display 27" + RAZER CORE X + AMD RADEON RT 6900 XT  

RSS

(@rajdeep_wasekar)

So 

I've seen this issue from couple of days and it is very annoying. My egpu is working, I'm getting display what is not working is the buttons of brightness, so after sometime, the display stops responding to the brightness buttons and sticks on it's current position. It doesn't change doesn't matter how much I try to change. It is very annoying. I've tried to change the port. But same thing again and again. Do anybody have any workaround or solution for this ? And also yes, When I plug out and plug in the display it's  works but keep happening again and again.

2018 15" MacBook Pro (RP560X) [8th,6C,H]+ RX 6900 XT @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Razer Core X) + macOS 12.1 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
itsage
(@itsage)
Founder Admin

@rajdeep_wasekar, How are you currently connecting the pieces on your nMP? Have you tried using the Mac Pro + Thunderbolt Display without the eGPU to see if there's a difference?

LinkedIn | Youtube | Instagram

external graphics card builds
best laptops for external GPU
eGPU enclosure buyer's guide

2021 Gigabyte Z590i Vision D [11th,6C] + RTX 3060 Ti @ 32Gbps-TB4 (Gigabyte Gaming Box) + Win11 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
(@rajdeep_wasekar)

@itsage, So basically I'm connecting my egpu on the port 6 and Yes I have tried just Mac Pro + Thunderbolt Display without egpu and there is definitely difference without the egpu.

2018 15" MacBook Pro (RP560X) [8th,6C,H]+ RX 6900 XT @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Razer Core X) + macOS 12.1 [build link]  

ReplyQuote