NVIDIA Web Driver 387.10.10.10.35.106  

egpu-new-user
(@egpu-new-user)
June 5, 2018 2:54 pm  

Hello!  Using macOS-eGPU.sh, the installed NVIDIA web driver is now outdated by .35.106.  Did any one install the updated driver with any issues?  Should I hold on accepting the update?  Thank you.

ReplyQuote
Chippy McChipset
(@chippy-mcchipset)
Reputable Member
June 5, 2018 4:18 pm  

Hi. You really need to read through a couple of the most popular posts before asking questions like this one. As you might imagine there are lots of people here with similar questions, and nearly all of them are answered in the above thread (and linked threads) when it comes to NVIDIA GPUs.

ReplyQuote
egpu-new-user
(@egpu-new-user)
June 5, 2018 5:06 pm  
Posted by: Chippy McChipset

Hi. You really need to read through a couple of the most popular posts before asking questions like this one. As you might imagine there are lots of people here with similar questions, and nearly all of them are answered in the above thread (and linked threads) when it comes to NVIDIA GPUs.

Thanks for your response!  Maybe my question was not clear!  Anyway, I performed a search on the string "387.10.10.10.35.106" before posting my question.  The popular post you shared describes how to use the script on High Sierra and only on page 54 did it share a problem that the person went through using 387.10.10.10.35.106, but no clarity as to whether this was due to the software load itself or something different.  My question, if you were to understand it, is a step after that. 

This is the only thread that had an answer to my question,  https://egpu.io/forums/mac-setup/script-fr34ks-macos-egpu-sh-one-script-all-solutions-fully-automated/paged/13/, which was posted around the time mine was.

The world would be a better place if people just stop judging without understanding the perspective of others.

ReplyQuote