Razer Core X Macbook Pro 2017 macOS Catalina RX580 Slow Screen

Notifications
Clear all

Razer Core X Macbook Pro 2017 macOS Catalina RX580 Slow Screen  

RSS

andynguyen
(@andynguyen)

Hello everyone,

I have been having issues with stuttering image while playing shooting games on my settings mentioned in this title. I recently tried CSGO and FORTNITE, they both gave me good fps at 50-60 but when I move the mouse to look around seems like its stuttering a big deal. Its similar when I run benchmark Heaven.app and try to move the window around. Do you know how to resolve this? It is stuttering only when I use the mouse to look around, not when I use keyboard cursor to move back, forward and sideways.

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
Mini i5
(@mini-i5)
Reputable Member

@andynguyen,  

Install the August 4 2019 Fortnite bug fix update. 

2018 Mac Mini i5 / 6-core 3.0-4.1 Ghz / 32GB / 256GB / Intel UHD 630 / PowerColor Gaming Station / PowerColor dual-fan RX5700 XT / Mac OS 10.15.4 Catalina / Windows 1809 / LG 27" 4K display

ReplyQuote
andynguyen
(@andynguyen)

I am doing some testing now and thought that need some more storage space therefore i uninstalled fortnite (70gigs), I am testing with csgo now.
Do you have any input on this? Seems like a bottle neck somewhere to me.

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
Mini i5
(@mini-i5)
Reputable Member

@andynguyen,  

Stuttering mouse is a bug found in some games, especially CSGO and Fortnite. 

Google search “mouse stutter” + “csgo”.

2018 Mac Mini i5 / 6-core 3.0-4.1 Ghz / 32GB / 256GB / Intel UHD 630 / PowerColor Gaming Station / PowerColor dual-fan RX5700 XT / Mac OS 10.15.4 Catalina / Windows 1809 / LG 27" 4K display

ReplyQuote