I have some problem: Razer Core X / Radeon VII / MacBook Pro 2019 / COH2 Crashes...

Notifications
Clear all

I have some problem: Razer Core X / Radeon VII / MacBook Pro 2019 / COH2 Crashes.  

of  2
  RSS

itsage
(@itsage)
Illustrious Member Admin

@gzx9755 Thank you for the confirmation. This is a good sign either the Radeon drivers or Thunderbolt Software can manage the Radeon VII fans in suspend mode. Hopefully Apple can work with AMD to integrate these changes into their Mac firmware and macOS graphics drivers. Can you share the Intel Thunderbolt Software or Thunderbolt Control Center you're using on the Thinkpad P50?

external graphics card builds
best laptops for external GPU
eGPU enclosure buyer's guide

2020 13" MacBook Pro [10th,4C,G] + RTX 2080 Ti @ 32Gbps-TB3 (AORUS Gaming Box) + Win10 2004 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
강설아
(@gzx9755)

@itsage

i remember, i don't use special tools. just intel thunderbolt tools. (it included in micosoft 10 or lenovo vantage? i don't know. sorry) i only use pre-installed thunderbolt tools.

my thinkpad P50 now in my home. and, i'll go to home when sep, 30. if i can do, i will check my software and report in this post for you. Smile

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

itsage liked
ReplyQuote
강설아
(@gzx9755)

@itsage

i'm sorry to late.

my thinkpad P50's thunderbolt software is just intel thunderbolt software for windows.

software package version is 17.3.74.400.

and, i use lenovo vantage update my thinkpad's thunderbolt software.

if you any another needs to me, please mention to me. thank you Smile

p.s. i cannot mention to you in this post. if you can see another mentions, i tell you so sorry for many mentions.

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
 of  2