Clear all

Lag,FPS only 15, Lenovo Y520-15IKBN problem  

RSS

darma27
(@darma27)

try any game only got 15 FPS MAX  

I7-7700HQ 

INTEL HD 630 (IGPU) 
GTX 1050 *broken not detect so im trying EGPU instead can upgrade than fix it (DGPU) 
GTX 980 (EGPU) 
Window 10
550w 80 plus gold PSU(new)
using exp gdc beast pro NGFF 

installing Nvidia driver *done
update display on device manager *done

im trying to plug HDMI TV to VGA (still lagging) *only try 10 minute
trying second screen only still (lagging)
trying to disable Intel HD 630 (still lagging)

setting BIOS graphic to UMA only still lagging

help please what should i do or any tips

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
mr.ribeiro
(@mr-ribeiro)
Trusted Member

@darma27, Try to disable the dGPU with nando4 software, and unnistall all drivers nvidia with DDU, then reinstall gtx 980 driver again..

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
darma27
(@darma27)

@mr-ribeiro, my dgpu not detect anymore already do light service still not work,. im not trying service to lenovo services cause i have plan to upgrade with eGPU..
this day i just trying again try connect with my ext monitor to GPU.. and work.. but the result not like i hope. i think this is normal
to reduce cost can i just buy "nando4" software can my problem solved? did him guarante help me until my hope fulfilled? *only make my eGPU work properly on my internal monitor.

ReplyQuote