[GUIDE] Macbook Pro: solving eGPU error 12 in Windows 10  

Page 2 / 3 Prev Next

frustatedEGPUer
(@frustatedegpuer)
May 24, 2017 6:56 pm  

Ugh, had everything working perfectly and then I got greedy trying to cut the USB out of my boot process. Here’s the mistake I made:

– setup refind, works great

-booted into Windows + EGPU without egpu connected on accident. Now when I boot into Windows 10, it starts and hangs after 2 loops. Is there a way to revert this script? I’ve tried booting into it via EFI and the same thing happens. Literally one complete swirl and lock. But I know it gets further because with my iPhone plugged in, it shows the prompt on the iPhone about sharing photos. So it’s clearly doing something. 

Will I have to re-install bootcamp? :////

ReplyQuote
Slucas13
(@slucas13)
May 24, 2017 7:05 pm  

How long did you let it try to boot? 

ReplyQuote
frustatedEGPUer
(@frustatedegpuer)
May 24, 2017 7:19 pm  

I figured it out after further testing. Windows tries to boot with the internal graphics card as hidden  and that’s why it fails. So the script still requires you to run the integrated.bat on the Windows side otherwise it doesn’t work.

Now when I run integrated.bat, I can see the card as hidden and doesn’t let me enable or disable, so the laptop screen stays stuck on Windows logo while the external monitor shows windows fïne powered by the 1080ti… thoughts to how I could fix this?

device manager says the 1080ti has error code 45. I’ve tried to disconnect and reconnect. No dice.

Edited: 9 months  ago

ReplyQuote
geaguirre80
(@geaguirre80)
Eminent Member
May 25, 2017 12:39 am  

Boot using rEFInd without eGPU, run integrated.bat, then uninstall your AMD drivers. Reboot with rEFInd, run integrated.bat, install Intel drivers for your iGPU and disable your PCI x16 bridge, reboot with rEFInd and EGPU, done. I think you can enable your PCI x16 bridge after that. The key here is always boot using rEFInd or apple_set_os, that let you use your iGPU + eGPU. If for some reason your eGPU get errors 12 or 43 you need to do a DSDT override. Good luck.

Edited: 9 months  ago

ReplyQuote
ViralTypo
(@viraltypo)
June 8, 2017 5:20 pm  

I am attempting to do step 5 but I am not getting the drop downs. My GPU isn’t even showing up in there.

Latest MacBook Air 13 with a XFX RX 460 Single Slot

ReplyQuote
Inotna
(@inotna)
Eminent Member
June 10, 2017 8:45 am  
Posted by: jefniro

Done! MBP 13″ Late 2016 with Touch bar with Bootcamp, Windows 10 now works with my XFX AMD RX480 Black edition + Akitio Node (boot from EFI external USB, apple_set_os.efi)

Now I have

– MacOS 10.12.4: done!

– Windows 10 (Test mode) 14393.rs1 release : done!

Thank you guys!! Wonderful job!!

How did you manage to make the RX 480 work? 

I have been trying for ages. I can’t install the AMD drivers i stalls in installing AMD Display Driver. 

I’m using the on usb stick with clover apple_set_os and DSDT override. 

No issues making 1060 6GB work

ReplyQuote
vertice
(@vertice)
June 14, 2017 4:09 am  

I have tried all the listed approaches to getting an external GPU to work. I sold my 15in touchbar MBP in the hopes that the 13in version would work (since I wouldn’t have to grapple with the dedicated GPU). I have no port #10 to disable, there are no guides for how to do the DSDT approach on a MBP Touchbar, and even the automate-gpu script in macOS didn’t seem to work correctly with my RX580 (it was refreshing at like 1 frame per second).

I have connected another USB-C computer (HP Spectre X360) to verify that my card and external GPU enclosure are working (they are).

FWIW – I am using the Apple External GPU SDK setup (Sonnet external enclosure).

Why are other people (like in this video: 

not getting the error 12 issue?

Any ideas?

Edited: 8 months  ago

ReplyQuote
nando4
(@nando4)
Noble Member Admin
June 14, 2017 7:46 am  
Posted by: vertice

I have tried all the listed approaches to getting an external GPU to work… here are no guides for how to do the DSDT approach ..

Any ideas?

Please test hotplugging your AMD eGPU like this to delay and Apple firmware initialization of the eGPU:

– hold the OPTION key to halt OS, hotplug the eGPU, continue OS loading
– use easyBCD to add a Windows bootmenu delay. Bootup system, see the bootmenu, hotplug the eGPU, continue Windows loading.

If you are still seeing error 12 after this then your comments suggest you have missed details in the opening post. A comprehensive DSDT override guide is linked as too a VGA bridge bit enabling guide.

eGPU Port Bandwidth Reference TableeGPU Setup 1.35

ReplyQuote
Inotna
(@inotna)
Eminent Member
June 14, 2017 3:54 pm  

I got my Sapphire RX 480 8GB to work in Windows 10 Creators Edition the other day. But only on the right top thunderbolt port. All the other ports I couldn’t get it to work. I don’t know if there is a workaround to make it work on the left side.

I just made ad USB stick with the apple_set_os.efi file. To make it work is boot the computer hold down alt to choose what boot drive. while it sits there. plugin in the eGPU when the ding sound comes when it charges or the fans spin up choose EFI and it boots into windows and I works. install the latest drivers from AMD

I got a ASUS 1060 6GB which works with the left side Thunderbolt ports.

ReplyQuote
joshu_111
(@joshu_111)
June 27, 2017 5:13 am  

mine was working on left port before windows updated itself, now on top right port, and usually requires several restarts to get it working.

setup:MBP2017+win10+Node+R9380

ReplyQuote
FricoRico
(@fricorico)
Eminent Member
June 27, 2017 8:51 am  

I had my Windows setup working fine for a very long time. Running on a MacBook Pro 2015 (M370X), in combination with an AMD RX480 both Mantiz Venus and Akitio Thunder 2. For that I used the updated Bootcamp drivers (15.x.x) and AMD’s 16.9.1 drivers, enabling Connect.

Foolish as I was, I thought I could just update the drivers to 17.8.2 without problems… Now I broke the entire setup, can’t reproduce the setup I had before with bootcamp drivers and 16.9.1 drivers. So sad, because I wanted to continue my Witcher 3 campaign.

EDIT: Right I just found out that 15.301.2101 drivers from the AMD website did not work together with 16.9.1, but 15.201.1301 do. So I have full acceleration in Windows again. Just for future reference for anybody else in the future.

ReplyQuote
FricoRico
(@fricorico)
Eminent Member
July 14, 2017 7:09 am  

I was incorrect about my previous post, I did manage to get 17.6.2 to work for both dGPU and eGPU. I ran into problems with a custom videocard bios, which is not supported by the AMD drivers. Running a patch for this gave me full acceleration with both drivers running at version 17.6.2

ReplyQuote
lukicharms
(@lukicharms)
Eminent Member
July 14, 2017 11:42 am  

So Ive been gaming on my Windows 10 partition on my MBP 2016 15″ (Touchbar) and I pulled out the USB C to USB device that connects above my Mantis TB3 and crashed windows. Now Windows does not boot up when I connect my GPU, it freezes in the windows load screen. Only way I can get into windows is by booting normally without the USB EFI boot and without connecting my GPU.

I’m looking for options before I reinstall Windows 

ReplyQuote
Doren
(@doren)
Eminent Member
July 24, 2017 6:54 pm  

nando4, does the DIY eGPU Setup 1.X works with AMD cards?

I’m already use it with my GTX 1050Ti but now I got an AMD RX460 for my MacBook Pro mid 2012 15″.

mid-2012 15'' Macbook Pro GT650M + GTX1050@10Gbps-TB1 (AKiTiO Thunder2) + macOS10.12.6 & Win10 <-- using
mid-2012 15'' Macbook Pro GT650M + RX460@10Gbps-TB1 (AKiTiO Thunder2) + macOS10.12 <-- no windows detection

ReplyQuote
nando4
(@nando4)
Noble Member Admin
July 24, 2017 7:00 pm  

@Doren, yes it has resolved error 12 on 2012 15″ MBPs before with AMD or NVidia eGPUs attached.

ReplyQuote
Doren
(@doren)
Eminent Member
July 25, 2017 9:36 pm  
Posted by: nando4

@Doren, yes it has resolved error 12 on 2012 15″ MBPs before with AMD or NVidia eGPUs 

Edited: 7 months  ago

mid-2012 15'' Macbook Pro GT650M + GTX1050@10Gbps-TB1 (AKiTiO Thunder2) + macOS10.12.6 & Win10 <-- using
mid-2012 15'' Macbook Pro GT650M + RX460@10Gbps-TB1 (AKiTiO Thunder2) + macOS10.12 <-- no windows detection

ReplyQuote
hinza0188
(@hinza0188)
August 14, 2017 1:59 pm  

Current hardware : Late 2016 MacBook Pro Touch Bar (I-7 2.7GHz, Radeon Pro 455)

I’ve follow all the other options, and verified myself to resolve Error 12 on Bootcamp.

However, the above success required DSDT override which uses Window’s Test Mode enabled.

I am a PUBG player, and purchased Gigabyte eGPU Gmaing Box GTX 1070 to see if I can completely replace my old desktop.

After I resolved the error 12, now PUBG (on early-access) yelled at me with “Windows Test Mode Not Supported”

I ran out of my time to continue struggle with my labtop and the gaming box, and I wonder if there’s anybody 

who uses the box without Error 12 on Windows with similar hardware spec. 

Edited: 6 months  ago

ReplyQuote
theitsage
(@itsage)
Noble Member Admin
August 14, 2017 2:06 pm  

@hinza0188 Take a look at my implementation guide on a very similar setup. I used a combination of tools to solve error 12 and enable internal display acceleration. I also added a video of a typical boot up process last night. https://egpu.io/forums/implementation-guides/late-2016-15-macbook-pro-rp450-gtx107032gbps-tb3-aorus-gaming-box-win10-theitsage/  

Numerous implementation guides

ReplyQuote
hinza0188
(@hinza0188)
August 14, 2017 2:42 pm  

@theitsage Thanks! I will give it a try and let you know the result 🙂

ReplyQuote
excelsiorian
(@excelsiorian)
August 17, 2017 10:34 pm  

Ok, so no matter what I do I cannot seem to get past the code 12 error. I’ve tried pretty much every guide on the forums but nothing seems to work. At this point I am using a usb dongle to boot in EFI mode which is the only way to get the card to work when booting into windows. The card is recognised in device manager with a code 12 error. Have tried disabling facetime camera but it’s still not working. 

Very puzzling, would really appreciate some advice.

thanks in advance

Ian

ReplyQuote
mitts
(@mitts)
August 24, 2017 5:50 pm  
Posted by: FricoRico

I had my Windows setup working fine for a very long time. Running on a MacBook Pro 2015 (M370X), in combination with an AMD RX480 both Mantiz Venus and Akitio Thunder 2. For that I used the updated Bootcamp drivers (15.x.x) and AMD’s 16.9.1 drivers, enabling Connect.

Foolish as I was, I thought I could just update the drivers to 17.8.2 without problems… Now I broke the entire setup, can’t reproduce the setup I had before with bootcamp drivers and 16.9.1 drivers. So sad, because I wanted to continue my Witcher 3 campaign.

EDIT: Right I just found out that 15.301.2101 drivers from the AMD website did not work together with 16.9.1, but 15.201.1301 do. So I have full acceleration in Windows again. Just for future reference for anybody else in the future.

I have a very similar setup as yours, but with an RX 580 8GB. Dock is Akitio Thunder 2, notebook is MacBookPro11, 5 (15″ Late 2015, 16GB, M370X + Iris 5200).

Under High Sierra things are peachy, as far as a semi stable beta OS goes.

Under Windows, things just are not.

I don’t have a Boot Camp partition currently, so keep this in mind: I’m booting Windows 10 CR2 (1703) on a SSD attached via USB.

I also have a GTX970 that works just okay. The RX580 is erroring (12).

I figured that there’s not enough space for mapping 8GB on the usual DSDT hack so I expanded it to begin at 0xC00000000 and finish at 0xE0FFFFFFF as before. Length was adjusted. Large Memory is showing this range as expected.

Also tried: disabling the M370X at gMux level via EFI scripts, while enabling Iris also via gMux and NVRAM ({proper-guid}:gpu-power-prefs=%01%00%00%00 via gfx-switch -i on Windows). Setting the VGA Enable flag on 0001013E. This all works as expected as far as it’s the same I have done before to have the GTX970 working with Optimus. I’m also using rEFInd 0.11.0 to spoof the macOS version instead of apple_set_os.efi; since I have Iris working under Windows I’m assuming it’s all good and the separate loader is irrelevant.

Nothing at all gets assigned to the Large Memory area. Tried disabling and re-enabling stuff, including the PCI Express x16 that hosts the M370X. Tried removing PCI Express roots to force PNP enumeration. Tried disabling the node that hosts iSight.

Interesting stuff: Windows detects the Thunder 2 as an Acer graphics dock (as “other hardware”, together with the Bluetooth stuff and whatever).

I’m surprised that @goalque‘s setup worked just plug and play… We have the same notebook and dock and except for his RX480 I don’t see what’s wrong (other than Windows version; fast boot is disabled because of the WindowsToGo setup).

I can’t try Setup 1.3x since I’m booting EFI. Which is unfortunate but I’m accepting tips from @nando4 just the same!

Final relevant info: GTX970 works on this very same setup, including booting from external SSD. But it only sports 4GB.

Hoping to find a solution that doesn’t involve a Boot Camp partition since my internal SSD is crowded… But I understand this is the sole variable that’s not reproduced by other successful RX480 setups (I’m assuming those are 8GB cards).

Thank you for your eyes and brains,

Former lurker,

mitts

Edited: 6 months  ago

ReplyQuote
Addi
 Addi
(@addi)
November 12, 2017 10:50 pm  

Hey guys. I’m trying to wrap my head around the dreaded Error 12 (This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use) when connecting my modified Akitio Thunder3 to my 13″ Macbook Pro 2017 TB machine (8GB RAM) running Windows 10 Pro via Boot Camp. I’m running a RX 580 8GB graphics card inside the enclosure that I can use without problems on the same machine when booted into the macOS (10.13.1) partition. This machine only has the Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 iGPU, so no Radeon DGPUs to complicate things and the EGPU is plugged in through a TB3 port on the left side of the MBP.

The dream scenario is to be able to boot into Windows 10 on a USB-C external SSD, but I’ve done extensive testing on both native Boot Camp (i.e. on the same internal SSD) and on the USB-C external one and always come up short.

From what I’ve gathered I don’t have to perform DSDT override as the 2017 lineup of Macbook Pro comes with Large Memory support. I can confirm that through Windows Device Manager, although none of the PCIe devices are located inside that large memory space, more on that later.

I’ve already read over the following forum threads extensively, and repeatedly:
https://egpu.io/forums/pc-setup/fix-dsdt-override-to-correct-error-12/
https://egpu.io/forums/implementation-guides/2017-macbook-pro-15-i7-3-1ghz-rp560-gtx-1080-ti32gbps-tb3-akitio-node-windows-10/
https://egpu.io/bootcamp-setup-guide-tb3-macbook-pro/

I used HWiNFO64 to map out the PCIe connection on my machine and tried disabling any PCIe root bridges that I didn’t absoultely need in an attempt to free up some resouces. I even had all PCIe root bridges disabled aside from the single one that is used for the left side TB3 ports, still no dice.

Next I tried jzfgs’s method, of using a bat script to disable and then re-enable the six TB3 bridges with devcon disable/enable but to no avail (yes, I modified it as to match the device instance paths on my machine) and  “bcdedit.exe -set PCIEXPRESS FORCEDISABLE” also does not solve this problem for me. They always reinitialize in the same memory region, way ahead of the region mapped into the Large Memory section.
I tested this while the Boot Camp partition was on the internal SSD so I could safely disable all the TB3 bridges (without crashing the OS) and as such the EGPU was the only TB3 connected device in use. And yet, Error 12 still prevents the RX 580 to load.

In the attached Device Manager screenshot [0] you can see my Large Memory address range is 0000004000000000-0000007FFFFFFFFF (in blue) but the PCIe root complex device address range is 0000000080000000-00000000FEAFFFFF (in orange) and all the PCIe root ports get allocated in that same address space (in red). Then on the very bottom of that screenshot you can see five devices that are using the very end of the Large Memory address range, from 0000007FFFFEC000-0000007FFFFFFFFF. However, 0000004000000000-0000007FFFFEC000 just sits there unused. I’ve also attached a HWiNFO screenshot [1] that show the layout of all my PCIe devices in case that helps.

I am at my wits end. I have Large Memory support, but can’t for the life of me get the PCIe devices to make any use of it.

Are there any workarounds I have yet to explore?

Is this a problem that universally affects all Windows machines and EGPU enclosures equally?
I imagine owning a Razer Blade and a Razer Core would be more or less plug and play. What are they doing differently?

[0] https://imgur.com/a/LvJiT
[1] https://imgur.com/a/DeXBi

ReplyQuote
nando4
(@nando4)
Noble Member Admin
November 13, 2017 12:31 am  

You’ll notice that all your linked resources use a Nvidia eGPU successfully, where you are using a AMD eGPU.  Please test a Nvidia eGPU to match those guides to have the same success.

Can also try the HACKFLAGS registry setting:

https://egpu.io/forums/thunderbolt-enclosures/2017-hp-zbook-17-g3-tb3-akitio-node-with-titan-xp-win-7/#post-21300

There are several successful 13″ MBP AMD Windows implementations. Have you worked through these prior to asking for help? This one looking like the closest match to yours:

https://egpu.io/forums/implementation-guides/2017-macbook-pro-13-touch-bar-sapphire-radeon-rx580nitro32gbps-tb3-mantiz-venus-win10macos10-13/

Edited: 3 months  ago

ReplyQuote
theitsage
(@itsage)
Noble Member Admin
November 13, 2017 12:50 am  

Try disabling the PCI Express Root Port #9 – 9D18 [right side TB3 ports]. 

ReplyQuote
Addi
 Addi
(@addi)
November 13, 2017 1:13 am  

@nando4 Ah, I see. The RX 580 is the only video card I have available :/

@theitsage Just tried it (again) just now and it made no difference. I had also tried disabling various other PCIe root ports, such as #1 (the internal Apple SSD), #12 (the Broadcom 802.11ac adapter) and #9 (the right side TB3 ports). I even tried disabling the Bluetooth adapter and Facetime camera. I’m guessing the 8GB of VRAM the RX 580 has is making this more difficult..

Is there a way to use some rEFIt magic to push the eGPU into the PCIe Large Memory address space? 

Or is there a way DIY eGPU Setup could help me to get this working?

The HackFlags Registry setting did not change anything, sorry.

Seeing as how changing computers or changing graphics cards will be very difficult for me, I was wondering if a better TB3 enclosure would be more likely to succeed?

ReplyQuote
theitsage
(@itsage)
Noble Member Admin
November 13, 2017 3:11 pm  

All the eGPU enclosures are very similar and using a different one won’t change the situation. I recommend the next step is to uninstall the Radeon drivers using DDU. Disable the PCIe Root Port to the right TB3 ports then shut the MacBook Pro down. Boot your MBP up with the eGPU connected to the left TB3 port closest to the display. Proceed to install Radeon drivers and restart to see if it makes a difference.

ReplyQuote
Addi
 Addi
(@addi)
November 13, 2017 5:41 pm  

Sadly, still error 12. I then went a step further and disabled all the TB3 controllers except the one on the left side as well as the bluetooth and audio controllers. 

Here are some screenshots of my device manager that shows all the devices I’ve disabled so far without any luck: 

ReplyQuote
Magoon84
(@magoon84)
Eminent Member
November 16, 2017 3:03 pm  

Hi,

I’m having the same trouble as Addi. Only difference I have a 2016 13″ Macbook pro with touchbar, Sonnet Breakaway 550 and Sapphire RX 580. 

I’ve followed the same setup as mzeb, but still I have the error 12. I’ve disabled the right TB3 ports and the facetime HD camera. I don’t know what else I should do.

DSDT Override is a risk, isn’t it? Also I don’t want to use Win 10 Test Mode. 

If anyone has a good advice, I would be very thankful if he/she could share it. 

ReplyQuote
Eightarmedpet
(@eightarmedpet)
Honorable Member
November 16, 2017 3:32 pm  

I have tried most fixes (apart from messing with my internal EFI partition) and never got passed error 12 with my 570 and now 580. Kinda given up again. 

I was hot plugging after initial OS select.

Anyone else noticed that Bootcamp in High Sierra is a bit messed up? Bootcamp control panel cant find macOS and I am no longer able to download drivers using Bootcamp helper in macOS.

Not sure if a big update is planned for eGPU’s and HS or if they are letting it die?

2017 13" MacBook Pro Touchbar + GTX1060@32Gbps-TB3 (AKiTiO Thunder3) + Win10
2017 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar + GTX1070@32Gbps-TB3 (Sonnet Breakaway Box) + Win10

ReplyQuote
theitsage
(@itsage)
Noble Member Admin
November 16, 2017 4:43 pm  

There are big changes from 10.12 to 10.13. Most likely your macOS partition is now AFPS and the Boot Camp utility in Windows can’t see it anymore. My recommendation with error 12 issues is to start with a fresh Boot Camp installation. Go through the steps I did and you’ll be able to make use of an AMD eGPU in Windows.

ReplyQuote
Magoon84
(@magoon84)
Eminent Member
November 16, 2017 10:25 pm  

Hey itsage,

I did it exactly as you have described in your tutorial, but still error 12.

Then I switched the TB3 port from upper left side to the lower left side. Then after a restart it worked. 

The problem now is, as soon as i plug an external hard drive in any of the other tb3 ports the system freezes… 

Any ideas why?

ReplyQuote
Magoon84
(@magoon84)
Eminent Member
November 18, 2017 6:52 pm  

Well my report so far,

I did the official setup for Bootcamp for 2016 13“ Macbook pro touchbar. My egpu gear is sonnet breakaway  box 550 + Sapphire rx 580.

the one additional step i did was to plug my tb3 cable to the second, lower tb3 port on the left side. 

ReplyQuote
taaaco
(@taaaco)
November 19, 2017 7:59 am  

Wanted to at least add to the list of “hey this worked for me” since it really seems there isnt one specific solution to this problem right now. 

2016 15′ MBP 460 – Aorus Gaming Box 1080

I originally had this unit working in a year old install of windows 10 from bootcamp. 

Plugged in AGB at login

installed nvidia drivers

rebooted machine and this worked. 

sold my old monitor and was waiting for the replacement and wasnt using the egpu for about a week and didnt even think twice when bootcamp told me there was an update to the amd display drivers. 

after that update it was not working with the same steps. I had wanted to wipe the windows install already so I really didnt troubleshoot here. 

Wiped windows

left egpu unplugged

did not run the bootcamp setup. 

installed nearly all of the drivers except the amd ones

restarted computer

plugged in at login screen

installed nvidia drivers

rebooted and it worked.

however now when I reboot it does not properly use the egpu, I have to wait for windows to pop up saying that it needs to restart to configure a device. 

reboot and then it works

this is all with the further right thunderbolt port

was initially trying this on both left ports and neither was working. (error 12)

I did not have to install any refi stuff or disable any devices in device manager.

ReplyQuote
ikir
 ikir
(@ikir)
Vendor
December 3, 2017 12:31 pm  

hi all! I’ve tried to resolved error 12 on bootcamp without success.

any feedback from user who already resolved this?

Mantiz Venus

MacBook Pro 13” mid-2017

windows 10 reports large memory

eGPU.it | LG 29" curved ultrawide display
MacBook Pro 2017 touchbar i7 3.5Ghz - 16GB RAM - 512GB PCIe SSD + Mantiz Venus with AMD Radeon RX 580

ReplyQuote
theitsage
(@itsage)
Noble Member Admin
December 3, 2017 3:28 pm  

Read through my Boot Camp eGPU Setup guide. One of the key steps is to stop Windows from automatically installing graphics drivers. Windows installs drivers for each Thunderbolt 3 port even if the device is the same. I’ve encountered situation in which the GPU is the same connecting to the same TB3 port but the difference is the enclosure. Windows needed driver reinstallation for that too in order to work correctly.

For some, it may work plug and play without much configuration. Even then, the likelihood the eGPU setup remains working reliably through software update is low because there are constant changes. Understanding what’s going on behind the scene will help you prepare for Windows updates as well as fixing issues when they arise.

ikir liked
ReplyQuote
ikir
 ikir
(@ikir)
Vendor
December 20, 2017 7:22 pm  

hi guys, sorry for asking this but i’m very rusty with Windows.

I’m trying to install eGPU with bootcamp on my 13″ MacBook Pro mid-2017

i have large memory pool, but I followed some step and guide here without luck. So maybe I misunderstood something or following the wrong guide.

I’m reinstalling Windows now, clean Win 10, what should I do to make my Mantiz Venus + RX Vega 56 to work.

eGPU.it | LG 29" curved ultrawide display
MacBook Pro 2017 touchbar i7 3.5Ghz - 16GB RAM - 512GB PCIe SSD + Mantiz Venus with AMD Radeon RX 580

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3 Prev Next

Working

Please Login or Register