Setup & Software Discussions
Bootcamp Windows 10 Pro April 2019 Insider Recognising Blackmagic eGPU

Bootcamp Windows 10 Pro April 2019 Insider Recognising Blackmagic eGPU  

of  2
  RSS

aging_product
(@aging_product)

Thought I'd put this out there... just updated my Bootcamp Windows to the preview version 18356.1 on a 2018 13" MacBook Pro and my Blackmagic egpu (RX580) seems to be recognised. Steps I performed

1) Enrol Windows to Insider program
2) Update software to version 18356.1
3) Boot windows
4) Hotplug egpu
5) Install AMD software
6) Reboot

After reboot, I hotplug the egpu. The observations are;

1) No error code 12
2) The internal gpu is disabled and the egpu is active (when no external monitor is connected).
3) Task manager seems to recognise the RX580 (Blackmagic).

I'm still going through a few other (benchmark) tests but wanted to make others aware to speed up the process.

Hope this helps.

This topic was modified 4 months ago

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
aging_product
(@aging_product)

p.s. the OS seems to disable the internal gpu on hotplug of egpu. It also BSOD when I remove the TB3 cable.

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
OliverB
(@oliverb)
Noble Member

Doesn't look like an aging product to me.

2018 15" MBP & 2015 13" MBP connected to RTX2080Ti GTX1080Ti GTX1080 Vega56 RX580 R9-290 GTX680

ReplyQuote
Eightarmedpet
(@eightarmedpet)
Noble Member

This is super interesting... the break through will be if a Thunderbolt Display will work in windows though...

2017 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar
GTX1060 + AKiTiO Thunder3 + Win10
GTX1070 + Sonnet Breakaway Box + Win10
GTX1070 + Razer Core V1 + Win10
Vega 56 + Razer Core V1 + macOS + Win10
Vega 56 + Mantiz Venus + macOS + W10

---

LG 5K Ultrafine flickering issue fix

ReplyQuote
aging_product
(@aging_product)

I performed a few other tests today. The eGPU supports an external monitor via HDMI and the internal display at the same time as an extended display. 

Valley bench mark is;

FPS 75.2
Score 3148
Min FPS 33.5
Max FPS 146.2
Ultra settings
Resolution 1920x1080 full screen.

Forgot to mention the display adaptor is labelled 67DF:C0 in device manager.

ReplyQuote
itsage
(@itsage)
Famed Member Admin

@aging_product Thank you for the report. It's hard to tell whether the latest Windows build or Radeon drivers helps. Can you share precisely when you hot-plug the eGPU? A connected eGPU at boot would disable the iGPU.

Best ultrabooks for eGPU use

eGPU enclosure buying guide

109 external GPU build guides

ReplyQuote
aging_product
(@aging_product)

I hot plug after booting into windows. In device manager, the eGPU is working as expected. The iGPU has error code 31 which I haven't looked up yet but there doesn't seem to be any unusual behaviour.

ReplyQuote
(@sean_malinoski)

My Vega 56 model arrived yesterday.  Fresh installed windows and joined the Insider Program as you suggested.  Set myself to the skip ahead program and let the system do it's thing.  Went to work for the day on the Mac side of the fence.  Just booted in and the system is accepting the Egpu without issue through an external monitor.  AMD setting recognizes it as well.  Device manager has the dGPU deactivated.  

I didn't make any updates manually to the drivers so I am guessing this must be due to whatever update AMD has as part of the April build?

2018 15" MBP Radeon 560X/Blackmagic Vega56 EGPU/Some crappy LG monitor

ReplyQuote
OliverB
(@oliverb)
Noble Member

So, you are saying that with newest Windows version and/or or newest Radeon driver it's possible to hot-plug AMD eGPU? That would be a breakthrough. Can anybody confirm this?

2018 15" MBP & 2015 13" MBP connected to RTX2080Ti GTX1080Ti GTX1080 Vega56 RX580 R9-290 GTX680

ReplyQuote
tsakal
(@tsakal)
Estimable Member

Tried to get in the insider program but not possible when using Bootcamp on an external ssd. 
Do you know any workaround? 

By the way on my mbp 13 2018, my gaming box rx580 works fine on w10 Bootcamp on ext ssd. 
Turn on w10, connect the box, reboot and it works but on the ext monitor only.

A. 2.7 GHz I7 4 Cores, 16Gb, 1TB MBP 13 2018 TB3 , EGPU Gigabyte Gaming Box RX580 8Gb

B. 3.1 GHz I7, 16Gb, 1TB MBP 13 2015 TB2 , EGPU Gigabyte Gaming Box RX580 8Gb

ReplyQuote
(@sean_malinoski)

@OliverB  

My vega56 will run on an external monitor as long as I have it plugged into my mac on boot.  From there I am able to use the EGPU as the running graphics unit.

Worth noting that most games crash or freak out within about 10-15 minutes of play and require a complete reboot of steam.  Unsure if this is a driver issue or what.   Attempting to find a solution to that particular element...

2018 15" MBP Radeon 560X/Blackmagic Vega56 EGPU/Some crappy LG monitor

ReplyQuote
OliverB
(@oliverb)
Noble Member

@sean_malinoski, I see.. that's the standard that is has to be plugged in during boot.

ReplyQuote
(@fakhrul_islam_murad)

Thanks (@aging_product) ! You saved my days!

I got my blackmagic yesterday. I installed it with my Macbook Pro 2015 15 inch (Intel GPU). 
Then Installed Windows Insider as instructed!

Boom!

I can use macbook display, BlackMagic HDMI port working fine as well as Thunderbolt 3 port via (Ugreen USB-C male to Displayport Male Cable). I have tested 4K resolution. Working butter smooth.

Played games "NFS Payback". Decent performance at Ultra setting in Full HD resolution. 

Thanks! (@aging_product) to start this thread. (I just registered the account to say you thanks!)

This post was modified 4 months ago

ReplyQuote
(@ruby_redkinetix)

guys, i need help here, 

I run all recommended method to run egpu on bootcamp. I have imac latest 2017 with radeon pro 550 inside , and mantiz egpu box with radeon vega 64. OSX : mojave. 

here the stories;

i installed win 10 through bootcamp. but i didn't unplug my egpu. i though it will run well. but the monitor with egpu just black. only my imac shoing windows. 

so, I run ddu , erase everything and reset.  win 10 detect my radeon pro 550 (or 555 i forget), then i tried , hot plug or any thing for egpu, but all screen go black. including my imac

I tried to plugin while watching the computer management, and the win 10 recognize the radeon vega 64 , but few sec, all go black.. , i need help here 

I connect my egpu to 2 hdmi and 1 displayport 

.. I need to run an stock trading program on win 10. I tried with parallel latest ver with higher memory setup, but still doe't wok well. so I need to run on win 10. 

need a guidance here...

My Mac: iMac Retina 4k 21.5 inch, 2017, Intel core i5, Radeon pro 555 2 gb , Mantiz eGPU with Radeon Vega 56 8 GB my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
Eightarmedpet
(@eightarmedpet)
Noble Member

Posted by: Fakhrul Islam Murad

Thanks (@aging_product) ! You saved my days!

I got my blackmagic yesterday. I installed it with my Macbook Pro 2015 15 inch (Intel GPU). 
Then Installed Windows Insider as instructed!

Boom!

I can use macbook display, BlackMagic HDMI port working fine as well as Thunderbolt 3 port via (Ugreen USB-C male to Displayport Male Cable). I have tested 4K resolution. Working butter smooth.

Played games "NFS Payback". Decent performance at Ultra setting in Full HD resolution. 

Thanks! (@aging_product) to start this thread. (I just registered the account to say you thanks!)

So this is it... first report of the TB3 port working for monitor output, albeit with an older Mac.

eGPU ordered.

---

ReplyQuote
OliverB
(@oliverb)
Noble Member

Posted by: Eightarmedpet

So this is it... first report of the TB3 port working for monitor output, albeit with an older Mac.

eGPU ordered.

@eightarmedpet
let me be a smart-ass: I told you this before.. 😉

ReplyQuote
mac_editor
(@mac_editor)
Noble Member Moderator

eGPU ordered.

@eightarmedpet I thought the issue wasn't the port, but using a thunderbolt display (the poster you responded to seemed to be using a Displayport monitor, not a TB3 like the 5K). Nonetheless, keep us posted on how things work out.

purge-wrangler.shpurge-nvda.shset-eGPU.shautomate-eGPU EFI Installer
----
Troubleshooting eGPUs on macOS
Command Line Swiss Knife
eGPU Hardware Chart
Multiple Build Guides
----
Current: MacBook Pro RP560X + 480/R9 Fury/Vega 64 | GTX 780/1070
Previous: 2014 MacBook Pro 750M + 480/R9 Fury | GTX 780/980 Ti/1070

ReplyQuote
Eightarmedpet
(@eightarmedpet)
Noble Member

Posted by: OliverB

eGPU ordered.

@eightarmedpet
let me be a smart-ass: I told you this before.. 😉

Ha, no, you assumed, and there is a difference. 

@mac_editor I’ve just made the assumption that if the tb3 port out puts to a monitor via adapter then it should do without (to the 5k). Argh, I really hope all assumptions are correct here....

---

OliverB liked
ReplyQuote
mac_editor
(@mac_editor)
Noble Member Moderator

@eightarmedpet Hmm, I recall concluding that the 5k doesn't work because it is a thunderbolt device and affects device allocation in Windows, resulting in an error 12 on the GPU - unless this is completely incorrect (I hope it is). Perhaps @joevt could chime in and shed light on what happens in this regard, as they seem very knowledgeable about thunderbolt in general.

----
Command Line Swiss Knife
eGPU Hardware Chart
Multiple Build Guides
----

ReplyQuote
Eightarmedpet
(@eightarmedpet)
Noble Member

@mac_editor from what I read from multiple posts on here it wasn't error 12 that was the issue (hey, does that even exist?! I'm kidding, it does... 😉 ) but any sort of picture being omitted via the TB3 port. 

There was one chap who said his 5K made noises and the USB ports were recognised but no actual picture - this has happened to me with various work rounds and I made the assumption it was bandwidth related. I think apple_set_os caused the same behaviour and I believe that did limit bandwidth (please strike through if you know for a fact that's an incorrect so as to avoid propagation of any incorrect information).

I feel we have never really had anyone fully test the Blackmagic eGPU in W10, when @itsage tested the unit it was fresh off the production line and both Windows and drivers have changed since.

@guideofgalaxy claimed a high level of success (but no picture I believe).

I have a dream it will be as simple as disabling a port or two to reduce bandwidth use (webcam). I also assume I'll be wrong...

---

ReplyQuote
mac_editor
(@mac_editor)
Noble Member Moderator

@eightarmedpet I see. Thank you for clarifying. In that case hope everything goes smoothly haha.

----
Command Line Swiss Knife
eGPU Hardware Chart
Multiple Build Guides
----

ReplyQuote
OliverB
(@oliverb)
Noble Member

@eightarmedpet
Error 12 is a hoax by the NSA in order to spread fear.

ReplyQuote
Eightarmedpet
(@eightarmedpet)
Noble Member

@eightarmedpet
Error 12 is a hoax by the NSA in order to spread fear.

You’re a hoax by the NSA to spread fear! 😉

---

OliverB liked
ReplyQuote
tndiggs
(@tndiggs)

Has anyone tested this with the latest release? I can’t seem to find the iso for the 18356 release anymore and following the very simple instructions with the latest release doesn’t work for me.

ReplyQuote
tndiggs
(@tndiggs)

Posted by: tndiggs

Has anyone tested this with the latest release? I can’t seem to find the iso for the 18356 release anymore and following the very simple instructions with the latest release doesn’t work for me.

Big news! 

I got the LG 5k working with windows 1903! it runs at 4K via the thunderbolt connection from the Black Magic 580. Thunderbolt ports behind monitor work, and the apple keyboard can control brightness and sound.

In I’m still experimenting, but I was only able to get it to work by doing the usual procedure, but also uninstalling the intel drivers via DDU. Then, hooking up a 1080p hdmi connected monitor. I also could not get the automate egpu to work so I have to connect the black magic right after the windows logo appears. 

Some quick specs: 

• MacBook Pro 13” non Touch Bar (macbookpro 14,1)
  • DDU all the video drivers: amd, intel, nvidia
  • Disable isight (not sure if needed)
  • Use bootcamp drivers 19,3,3

Misc notes:

• you need to get it working with the hdmi connection first to a separate monitor. (Maybe headless will work? Maybe DisplayPort will work?). 
  • if you disconnect the LG5k while still on, I get a BSOD when reconnecting. If that happens, then you have to use the 1080p hdmi monitor to get it working again.
  • if the system doesn’t start with the hdmi the first time, the system gets into a weird state where it will BSOD if you connect the LG5k. Once you have the LG5k working, the 1080p monitor is not needed unless you F it up (see previous bullet point) 
  • once I had the hdmi working, I loaded the amd settings, looked around, and then connected the LG. If you just connect the LG before doing something it would BSOD. Not sure why
  • I was able to have internal display, hdmi and thunderbolt displayed at the same time. 
  • When I hot plug in,  I get error 43 if it doens't freeze/BSOD. Have to plug in right when windows logo appears. Automate-egpu might fix this, but doesn’t work for this machine. 
This post was modified 1 month ago

itsage liked
ReplyQuote
mac_editor
(@mac_editor)
Noble Member Moderator

Big news! 

I got the LG 5k working with windows 1903! it runs at 4K via the thunderbolt connection from the Black Magic 580. Thunderbolt ports behind monitor work, and the apple keyboard can control brightness and sound.

In I’m still experimenting, but I was only able to get it to work by doing the usual procedure, but also uninstalling the intel drivers via DDU. Then, hooking up a 1080p hdmi connected monitor. I also could not get the automate egpu to work so I have to connect the black magic right after the windows logo appears. 

Some quick specs: 

• MacBook Pro 13” non Touch Bar (macbookpro 14,1)
  • DDU all the video drivers: amd, intel, nvidia
  • Disable isight (not sure if needed)
  • Use bootcamp drivers 19,3,3

Misc notes:

• you need to get it working with the hdmi connection first to a separate monitor. (Maybe headless will work? Maybe DisplayPort will work?). 
  • if you disconnect the LG5k while still on, I get a BSOD when reconnecting. If that happens, then you have to use the 1080p hdmi monitor to get it working again.
  • if the system doesn’t start with the hdmi the first time, the system gets into a weird state where it will BSOD if you connect the LG5k. Once you have the LG5k working, the 1080p monitor is not needed unless you F it up (see previous bullet point) 
  • once I had the hdmi working, I loaded the amd settings, looked around, and then connected the LG. If you just connect the LG before doing something it would BSOD. Not sure why
  • I was able to have internal display, hdmi and thunderbolt displayed at the same time. 
  • When I hot plug in,  I get error 43 if it doens't freeze/BSOD. Have to plug in right when windows logo appears. Automate-egpu might fix this, but doesn’t work for this machine. 

@eightarmedpet in case you missed this. @tndiggs nicely done to get it to work!

----
Command Line Swiss Knife
eGPU Hardware Chart
Multiple Build Guides
----

OliverB liked
ReplyQuote
OliverB
(@oliverb)
Noble Member

Posted by: mac_editor

@eightarmedpet in case you missed this. @tndiggs nicely done to get it to work!

@eightarmedpet
It's time  to see a successful 5k build by you! Champagner bottles are being cooled.

ReplyQuote
Eightarmedpet
(@eightarmedpet)
Noble Member

Well this is exciting, cheers for the tags chaps.

From what I can gather my set up should be pretty much the same. I seam to recall the non Touch Bar MBPs are slightly easier to set up (or were? has this changed) due to less resources being managed (no Touch Bar).

W 1903 isn't available to me atm as an upgrade, I could nuke and start again but slightly hesitant too (although I will upgrade so maybe I should).

Haven't had time to pick up the Blackmagic but here are my thoughts/questions on the process...

• you need to get it working with the hdmi connection first to a separate monitor. (Maybe headless will work? Maybe DisplayPort will work?). Can try using TV and/or headless, all good.
  • if you disconnect the LG5k while still on, I get a BSOD when reconnecting. If that happens, then you have to use the 1080p hdmi monitor to get it working again. Expect that to be honest.
  • if the system doesn’t start with the hdmi the first time, the system gets into a weird state where it will BSOD if you connect the LG5k. Once you have the LG5k working, the 1080p monitor is not needed unless you F it up (see previous bullet point) Don't fully understand this part - but assume so long as it works with HDMI it will work with 5K
  • once I had the hdmi working, I loaded the amd settings, looked around, and then connected the LG. If you just connect the LG before doing something it would BSOD. Not sure why Super odd. Windows often does cheeky things in the background, who knows?
  • I was able to have internal display, hdmi and thunderbolt displayed at the same time. Good news!
  • When I hot plug in,  I get error 43 if it doens't freeze/BSOD. Have to plug in right when windows logo appears. Automate-egpu might fix this, but doesn’t work for this machine. So you are using no workaround apart from hot plugging? Thats kinda big news in itself if so as previously only Nvidia cards worked in this way. Are you saying you plug in the egpu on windows logo which is connected to the 5K? Or are you plugging the egpu and the 5K in at different times? With my current instal only the EFI boot loader is working (rEFInd isn't this time, may settle down at some point).

Cheers for sharing this, kinda disappointed I couldn't be the one to brag about being the first to get it working in Bootcamp but can't deny I am excited to know its possible regardless of how much of a struggle I will find it.

@Oliverb I may have had far too much fizzy this weekend so will need to hold off for a day or two on any more...

---

ReplyQuote
OliverB
(@oliverb)
Noble Member

• When I hot plug in,  I get error 43 if it doens't freeze/BSOD. Have to plug in right when windows logo appears. Automate-egpu might fix this, but doesn’t work for this machine. So you are using no workaround apart from hot plugging? Thats kinda big news in itself if so as previously only Nvidia cards worked in this way. Are you saying you plug in the ogpu on windows logo which is connected to the 5K? Or are you plugging the egpu and the 5K in at different times? With my current instal only the EFI boot loader is working (rEFInd isn't this time, may settle down at some point).

@eightarmedpet
Error 43 and/or freeze/BSOD when hot-plugging or any erratic behaviour in this matter is a problem that will be solved when you reinstall windows. Me, too, I started with a relatively old windows installation and had those issues. Once I had installed a new system, those problems were gone for good.

ReplyQuote
Eightarmedpet
(@eightarmedpet)
Noble Member

• When I hot plug in,  I get error 43 if it doens't freeze/BSOD. Have to plug in right when windows logo appears. Automate-egpu might fix this, but doesn’t work for this machine. So you are using no workaround apart from hot plugging? Thats kinda big news in itself if so as previously only Nvidia cards worked in this way. Are you saying you plug in the ogpu on windows logo which is connected to the 5K? Or are you plugging the egpu and the 5K in at different times? With my current instal only the EFI boot loader is working (rEFInd isn't this time, may settle down at some point).

@eightarmedpet
Error 43 and/or freeze/BSOD when hot-plugging or any erratic behaviour in this matter is a problem that will be solved when you reinstall windows. Me, too, I started with a relatively old windows installation and had those issues. Once I had installed a new system, those problems were gone for good.

Thats super interesting to hear, I may have ot put my big boy pants on and go for it.
I do recall having issues starting with more recent W10 builds though - something to do with Bootcamp not being able to handle ISO files over 4GB due to FAT32 formatting - but then if you managed it it should be possible.

Also - fancy starting a new thread on your W10 back up system? Usually takes me an evening to get everything back up and running (I start with an old 1609 or something build as its always worked for me).

---

ReplyQuote
OliverB
(@oliverb)
Noble Member

Also - fancy starting a new thread on your W10 back up system? Usually takes me an evening to get everything back up and running (I start with an old 1609 or something build as its always worked for me).

It would take me, too, at least 4-5 hours to install everything I need into a brand new Windows. As mentioned on several occasion, this is way I create system images on a SSD where the system restore lasts 2 minutes (!). A own guide with some screenshots is great idea.

ReplyQuote
Eightarmedpet
(@eightarmedpet)
Noble Member

Hmmmm not looking good so far.
Just prepping my MBP for the Blackmagic which I can collect on Friday. Nuked my working instal and installed 1903, all good. Except...
Can't get it to recognise my Razer Core, just getting blue screen of death when I hot plug once windows is fully loaded so can't even get to instal drivers.
Nuked and Reinstalling, as it became so corrupt it didn't boot. Going to give it one more go before reverting back to my tried and trusted method. If this second instal doesn't work then it's obv model/year dependant.

---

ReplyQuote
tndiggs
(@tndiggs)

Well this is exciting, cheers for the tags chaps.

From what I can gather my set up should be pretty much the same. I seam to recall the non Touch Bar MBPs are slightly easier to set up (or were? has this changed) due to less resources being managed (no Touch Bar).

W 1903 isn't available to me atm as an upgrade, I could nuke and start again but slightly hesitant too (although I will upgrade so maybe I should).

Haven't had time to pick up the Blackmagic but here are my thoughts/questions on the process...

• you need to get it working with the hdmi connection first to a separate monitor. (Maybe headless will work? Maybe DisplayPort will work?). Can try using TV and/or headless, all good.
  • if you disconnect the LG5k while still on, I get a BSOD when reconnecting. If that happens, then you have to use the 1080p hdmi monitor to get it working again. Expect that to be honest.
  • if the system doesn’t start with the hdmi the first time, the system gets into a weird state where it will BSOD if you connect the LG5k. Once you have the LG5k working, the 1080p monitor is not needed unless you F it up (see previous bullet point) Don't fully understand this part - but assume so long as it works with HDMI it will work with 5K
  • once I had the hdmi working, I loaded the amd settings, looked around, and then connected the LG. If you just connect the LG before doing something it would BSOD. Not sure why Super odd. Windows often does cheeky things in the background, who knows?
  • I was able to have internal display, hdmi and thunderbolt displayed at the same time. Good news!
  • When I hot plug in,  I get error 43 if it doens't freeze/BSOD. Have to plug in right when windows logo appears. Automate-egpu might fix this, but doesn’t work for this machine. So you are using no workaround apart from hot plugging? Thats kinda big news in itself if so as previously only Nvidia cards worked in this way. Are you saying you plug in the egpu on windows logo which is connected to the 5K? Or are you plugging the egpu and the 5K in at different times? With my current instal only the EFI boot loader is working (rEFInd isn't this time, may settle down at some point).

Cheers for sharing this, kinda disappointed I couldn't be the one to brag about being the first to get it working in Bootcamp but can't deny I am excited to know its possible regardless of how much of a struggle I will find it.

@Oliverb I may have had far too much fizzy this weekend so will need to hold off for a day or two on any more...

I just wrote a big reply and accidentally hit the back button....

Some points of clarification:

• I do not have any other efi or egpu modifications.
  • My startup procedure is to power on the system without the thunderbolt cable plugged in. Hold option, select the windows partition, then immediately insert thunderbolt cable.
  • If you get the HDMI connection working, then the LG5K should work afterwards.
  • I'm not sure if connecting the LG5K afer the system has loaded with the HDMI is safe. The safest way is to restart the system with the monitors you want to have on connected at boot time. With the caveat that you must get the HDMI connection working first.
  • If you get into a BSOD / Frozen state, then you need to go back to getting things working with just the hdmi connection. Basically what happens is anytime you boot with the eGPU it will freeze up when it gets to the Select Account screen.
    • I just had an issue where i connected an external hard drive and it glitched out. Had to go back and get the HDMI connection working again. I was able to load a previous restore state to do this.
    • I learned that to be even safer, always install new devices without the eGPU connected.
  • The FaceTime camera enabled itself (or i didnt' disable it?), and it works and so does the LG camera. The LG camera has a slow refresh rate though. (Tested via the included camera app).

ReplyQuote
Eightarmedpet
(@eightarmedpet)
Noble Member

Cheers for the full reply! Sorry you had to type it twice. I’m currently in safe mode unable to open DDU or AMD driver installer... ffs, why is nothing as easy as it should be?

---

ReplyQuote
tndiggs
(@tndiggs)

@eightarmedpet

Thats super interesting to hear, I may have ot put my big boy pants on and go for it.
I do recall having issues starting with more recent W10 builds though - something to do with Bootcamp not being able to handle ISO files over 4GB due to FAT32 formatting - but then if you managed it it should be possible.

The 1903 / May 2019 build should work. I also started from a previous build like 1803/1809 and updating took forever. Much faster to just start with 1903 if you can. From bootcamp to getting the HDMI connection up, it's still an hour or two...

I'm also not sure if a previous build would work or not. The initial post got my hopes up, and so that was my starting point. Since I couldn't find 18356.1 build, I started with the closest i could do that, which was the May 2019 build.

For reference, this is my machine: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports) MacBookPro14,1

ReplyQuote
Eightarmedpet
(@eightarmedpet)
Noble Member

Second instal corrupted. Furious. 
While it may work for your set up and machine it doesn’t work for mine. 
Earlier builds do work with my current Vega set up. 
Now to nuke for a third time and start installing windows from my old 1603 iso. 
1903 can jog the hell on.

---

ReplyQuote
 of  2