Help Needed- Razer Core X + Gigabyte RTX2080 + Lenovo Yoga 920, 930

Notifications
Clear all

Help Needed- Razer Core X + Gigabyte RTX2080 + Lenovo Yoga 920, 930  

RSS

yakyakgoose
(@yakyakgoose)

Just got in a Razer Core X and installed a Gigabyte RTX 2080 and hooked it up to my Lenovo 920 and nothing......The computer doesnt recognize anything being plugged in, there are no fans going, the light on the gpu isnt on. I also tried to plug into a newer Lenovo 930 we have as well and nothing happened. 

Im new to GPUs, Im assuming there isnt really a wrong way to install the 6 and 8 pin connector...seemed pretty straight forward.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
yakyakgoose
(@yakyakgoose)

Wow I feel like an idiot...for anyone else who may have an off day, I had plugged the usbc line into the RTX's new port instead of the Razer's......wowowow

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
Nameless Alias
(@nameless-alias)

I'm running Yoga 920+ Razer core x + Sapphire Radeon Nitro+ RX590, After updating TB3 driver I and updated RX590 with 19.3.3 I got it to work after restart. My problem is I can not access my AMD graphic setting when right clicking. I can see them and click on it just nothing happens. Anyone know a fix

Lenovo Yoga 920, i7 8550u, Windows 10, Razer Core X, Sapphire Radeon Nitro+ RX 590 8GB GDDR5

ReplyQuote