How can I change resolution when iGPU is disabled? (AMD, Windows 10 64bit)
I'm try to run Dishonored 2, but the game doesn't work with switchable graphics and only launches successfully when the iGPU is disabled. However, when I do that, the game's performance takes a huge hit because my resolution becomes "locked" to 2560 x 1600 (I usually run games at 1280 x 800).
Trying to change resolution:
- In Settings>System>Display, the resolution box is grayed out.
- In AMD Radeon Settings, the Display tab gives the message "No displays are currently connected to AMD products."
- When I enable the iGPU and change the resolution, then disable it again, the resolution changes back to 2560 x 1600.
- Changing only the game's resolution:
- In-game, the only available option is 2560 x 1600.
- Changing the config file doesn't affect the resolution in-game, even when changed to read-only.
- Some users in other forums suggested changing the resolution using regedit, but the suggested folder to find the entries isn't there either.
What I'm trying to find out is whether there is any way to change the resolution of the game when the iGPU is disabled, but I can't find any working method. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance 🙂
Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts