Setup & Software Discussions
iMac Pro 2018 egpu Razer core v2 help.

iMac Pro 2018 egpu Razer core v2 help.  

RSS

mrghanim
(@mrghanim)

Hello there,

So baiscailly I do have a question. I have iMac Pro with 2.3Ghz - 18 core 128GB RAM, 4TB SSD and 16GB of Vega pro 64. So now i made a boot camp with 2TB of windows and when i plug my Core v2 which has inside it an 1080Ti 11GB graphics cards. It shows that's it contacted but for some reason when i try to play games it's always on AMD graphics cards. Is there a way to make sure that it's always running on razer core v2? or how can I use my egpu? Vega 64 pro is not what am looking for in terms of gaming and now I can't even play Dota2 with more than 20fps and sometimes it goes to 7... Please help me!

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
Eightarmedpet
(@eightarmedpet)
Noble Member

ReplyQuote
mrghanim
(@mrghanim)

Windows 10 Pro i can't change the setting's to 1090 it's always on 3200 and 1HZ imagine 1hz!!!!

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
Eightarmedpet
(@eightarmedpet)
Noble Member

1HZ??! Something is very wrong there... what version of Windows 10? 1709? 1803? What does Device manager report under graphics?

2017 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar
GTX1060 + AKiTiO Thunder3 + Win10
GTX1070 + Sonnet Breakaway Box + Win10
GTX1070 + Razer Core V1 + Win10
Vega 56 + Razer Core V1 + macOS + Win10
Vega 56 + Mantiz Venus + macOS + W10

---

LG 5K Ultrafine flickering issue fix

ReplyQuote
mrghanim
(@mrghanim)

its show 2 cards 1080ti and Vega 64 but am not sure how to work it

ReplyQuote