Mantiz Venus + RTX 2070 + Razer Blade Stealth not working

Notifications
Clear all

Mantiz Venus + RTX 2070 + Razer Blade Stealth not working  

RSS

(@leniumc)

It should be installed properly because my laptop detects the video card just fine, but I am unable to game on it. It causes the system to crash randomly and freezes the screen completely. I went into the GeForce Experience software and there was a lot of artifacting going on. Is this a problem with the video card or the eGPU enclosure? Any ideas on how I can fix it? Thanks.

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
itsage
(@itsage)
Illustrious Member Admin

@leniumc Can you provide more information such as Windows 10 version and Nvidia driver version? I have noticed some stability issues with the latest Nvidia drivers released earlier this week with my RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Box when used with Razer Blade Stealth (i7-1065G7).

external graphics card builds
best laptops for external GPU
eGPU enclosure buyer's guide

2020 13" MacBook Pro [10th,4C,G] + RX 5700 @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Prototype eGPU Enclosure) + macOS 10.15.4 & Win10 1903 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
(@leniumc)

@itsage

Windows 10 build 19559.1000, Nvidia driver version 442.19.

This is a screenshot of the artifacting in GeForce Experience

https://imgur.com/A8Pi1O8

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote