Asus Rog Station x2 with Strixx 1080ti card. with Clevo P870DM-G Gaming Laptop.

Notifications
Clear all

Asus Rog Station x2 with Strixx 1080ti card. with Clevo P870DM-G Gaming Laptop.  

of  2
  RSS

Robert Evans
(@robert_evans)

Not sure if it'll help - but when I updated my Clevo P750DM-G's BIOS I recall that I had to enter the BIOS and disable UEFI boot before I could even get into the DOS installation I made using Rufus 2.17.

2015 15" Clevo P750DM-G (GTX980M) [6th,4C,H] + GTX 1080 Ti @ 32Gbps-M2 (ADT-Link R43SG) + Win10 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
Avery Rosa
(@avery_rosa)

Alright guys I got it working😍❤️! I update my Bios and EC to the latest versions. Then I updated my XG station to V23 and it works lights are all on ,fans  are spinning, and it’s picked up on my computer. Thank you guys for all your help. Now I can enjoy playing my games!

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

itsage liked
ReplyQuote
sicily428
(@sicily428)
Trusted Member

you are welcome!

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
nando4
(@nando4)
Noble Member Admin

@avery_rosa , would you like to encapsulate your journey to getting a working eGPU on your Clevo P870DM-G in a implementation guide and give representation to your system? If so, here's a implementation guide template to help you along:

https://egpu.io/forums/builds/implementation-guide-template/#post-26778

eGPU Setup 1.35    •    eGPU Port Bandwidth Reference Table

2015 15" Dell Precision 7510 (Q M1000M) [6th,4C,H] + GTX 1080 Ti @32Gbps-M2 (ADT-Link R43SG) + Win10 1803 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
Avery Rosa
(@avery_rosa)

Sure I would love too😊! I’m not home right now though to check the specs on my P870dm-g. but when I get home I will make a guide to help others with the same configuration I do😍. Thank you guys so much for helping me get this Awsome egpu going can’t wait to check out what this graphic card can do!🤩😎.

nando4 liked
ReplyQuote
 of  2