Zotac amp box mini + GTX 750 TI nott detected

Notifications
Clear all

Zotac amp box mini + GTX 750 TI nott detected  

RSS

vds
 vds
(@vds)

Hello, I just purchased a Zotac amp box mini for enhancing game performance of my NUC8i5BEH, i tried to plug my old Palit Gtx 750 TI, but i'm not able to install Nvidia drivers, the installer says:

"This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware".

Looking at device manager, i can't find any driver problem but in the display adapter section i can only see the Intel Iris graphic adapter.

The graphic card fan spins and if i plug a usb dongle into amp box's  front ports it works.

I already enabled the device in Thunderbolt control cemter.

Till now I updated Windows 10 to the last version, I also updated all intel drivers and the NUC bios, resetted the bios, but i didn't get any luck.

Are there any compatibility issues with my devices? Or am i missing something?

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
vds
 vds
(@vds)

I figured out the problem:

i tried with a different graphic card but  in order of its size i had to mount it vertically (without the pcie bracket) and the gpu was correctly detected by windows. So i tried to mount vertically the GTX 750 TI and it worked.

I looked at the 90 degrees pcie adapter and i found some bended pins.

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote