Clear all

Recent Posts
Forums  |  Topics  |     

of  168
  Post Title Forum
mac_editor RE: macOS up to 11 Big Sur  

By mac_editor, 2 mins ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  @itsage, You're likely getting the error because your systems are not snapshot-booted. Apparently on T2 macs, you need to enable Full Security mode for the system to boot off of a snapshot when FileVa...
Streetkleaver_Au Asus GL502VM Egpu Recommendations  

By Streetkleaver_Au, 10 mins ago

What gear should I buy?
  Processor : Intel i7 7700hq 4 Cores. 8 threads 2.80ghz base / 3.80ghz max. GTX 1060 6Gb onboard. 16gb ram. 250gb m.2 ssd 1tb Samsung qvo ssd. Monitor:BenQ ex2780q 1440p 144hz Freesync2. Hi guys. Just...
itsage RE: macOS up to 11 Big Sur  

By itsage, 23 mins ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  Has anyone successfully updated to Developer Beta 2? I came home and saw the update notification last night so I clicked to proceed. I kept getting an error during the initial download progress bar. T...
itsage RE: 2017 MBP w/ TB + Breakaway Box[Custom PSU] + XFX Fatboy 590  

By itsage, 28 mins ago

GPU, Monitor & Peripherals
  @jerwyn_feria, Thank you for this report the vBIOS flash helped making the XFX FatBoy RX 590 to work well in macOS!
Juan C. Yunis RE: Radeon VII compatible with Mac?  

By Juan C. Yunis, 42 mins ago

@itsage, i think he refers to this mod:
itsage RE: Radeon VII compatible with Mac?  

By itsage, 52 mins ago

@ironbreed, Can you share this mod for the Radeon VII?
itsage RE: [Unboxing] Mantiz Saturn Pro Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure  

By itsage, 53 mins ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  @maiiikell, No they usually contact me when they have new products/info to share. You should try them on social media profiles.
Maiiikell RE: [Unboxing] Mantiz Saturn Pro Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure  

By Maiiikell, 3 hours ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  hi @itsage are you in close contact with the people behind Mantiz? They seem not to respond on my emails regarding my Thunderbolt board on my broken down Mantiz venus. I reused the casing but like...
iron_breed RE: Radeon VII compatible with Mac?  

By iron_breed, 4 hours ago

Bringing the thread back from the dead 😄 Is anyone using a Ghetto Mod on a Radeon VII in a Razer Core X? Any experiences? Thanks!
brandonmartinez RE: 2017 15" MacBook Pro (RP555) [7th,4C,H] + RX 5700 XT @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Razer Core X) + macOS 10.15.5 & Win10 2004  

By brandonmartinez, 5 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  @keep-left is this still working well for you? I've tried all the other instructions to get bootcamp working, and can never get it to ever "click". Always end up with codes/errors on the eGPU. I have ...
 of  168