Recent Posts

Notifications
Clear all

Recent Posts
Forums  |  Topics  |     

of  109
  Post Title Forum
Padawanmage71 RE: 2017 15" MacBook Pro (RP560) [7th,4C,H] + GTX 1080 Ti @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Razer Core V2) + Win10 [888tm]  

By Padawanmage71, 30 mins ago

External GPU Builds
  Good Morning! I did a search and found your setup, which is near enough to mine to see if I can find an answer to my issue. My V2 is connected fine to my Macbook 13" 2017 and the monitor comes up fine...
Ingmar RE: eGPU on Linux - Easy-to-use setup script  

By Ingmar, 42 mins ago

Thunderbolt Linux eGPU
  @nu_ninja, OK, the dmesg is 38 pages of data . . . should I paste the whole thing in?
gniverg RE: Windows 2004 Bootcamp on Mac Mini + RX5700XT  

By gniverg, 1 hour ago

BootCamp eGPU Setup
  @mini-i5 thanks a lot for your answer. I had already adjusted the settings, but it did not help the cold boot process. I thought you might have an additional idea. Upgrading to windows 2004 seems a bi...
Mymantiz_John RE: [Unboxing] Mantiz Saturn Pro II MZ-03 Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure (US$299 RRP)  

By Mymantiz_John, 2 hours ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  Posted by: @mymantiz_john Posted by: @mymantiz_john Posted by: @arzen @mac_editor, I tested every port tonight with my Apple SuperDrive and my wife's iPhone 11 Pro. I tested back, nearest to Et...
Reinhard1004 Will there be an Aorus Gaming Box (or similar) featuring the new AMD RX 6900 XT?  

By Reinhard1004, 2 hours ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  Hi guys, I find the Aorus Gaming box with the RTX 2080 ti appealing because of it‘s very compact size, low weight and because it also features water cooling. Now that the new Radeon RX 6900 XT comes...
darma27 RE: Lag,FPS only 15, Lenovo Y520-15IKBN problem  

By darma27, 3 hours ago

PC Gaming
  @mr-ribeiro, my dgpu not detect anymore already do light service still not work,. im not trying service to lenovo services cause i have plan to upgrade with eGPU.. this day i just trying again try con...
Adam Ash 13-inch MacBook Pro 2018 + Vega 64 + 4k LG monitor setup issues. Please help.  

By Adam Ash, 3 hours ago

GPU, Monitor & Peripherals
  Hey guys, I am having some issues getting my set up working as smoothly as it should do. I have read through a tonne of posts here and done a lot of searching on Google, but I'm close to giving up. Th...
namechu0227 RE: 2015 15" MacBook Pro [4th,4C,H] + RX 5700 XT @16Gbps-TB2>TB3 (OWC Mercury Helios FX) + macOS 10.15.7  

By namechu0227, 4 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  @grendelx, Thank you. I think it's right to upgrade AMD 5600M with the 2019 computer. Now it seems wrong.
namechu0227 RE: when connected the eGpu to computer, computer did not respond  

By namechu0227, 4 hours ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  @itsage, It's just raw information, like nothing is connected. But when I use 2018 Macbook pro 13' to connect to egpu, it works.I suspect that the XFX 5600xt does not support old computers.
mac_editor RE: What's a smart buy right now...  

By mac_editor, 4 hours ago

What gear should I buy?
  @eightarmedpet, I've had my real Mac crash in conference calls. Best to debug why your Hack crashed instead :p With Apple Silicon Macs on the horizon, just hold off imo and see how things pan out with...
 of  109