Clear all

Recent Posts
Forums  |  Topics  |     

of  74
  Post Title Forum
wout Using two eGPU's on a Dell XPS 13 9370  

By wout, 13 hours ago

Thunderbolt Windows eGPU
  Hi everyone, To render 3D animations, I've set up a Dell XPS 13 9370 (quad i7/16GB) with Windows and a Razer Core X with an AMD RX 6700 XT. The machine is rendering almost 24/7 and super stable, so it...
jan7007 RE: Which eGPU with a 4 monitor setup to reduce fan  

By jan7007, 14 hours ago

What gear should I buy?
  some thoughts please 🙂
joevt RE: New eGPU enclosures from Sonnet: Breakaway Box 750/750ex  

By joevt, 15 hours ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  @pressy, that's interesting. So the Thunderbolt 4 peripheral controllers (Goshen Ridge) only have one lane of PCIe instead of the usual four. If Intel would publish proper specs, this wouldn't be a su...
Piipperi800 RE: [SCRIPT] TBTFlash - Convenient eGFX Flashing for macOS  

By Piipperi800, 16 hours ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  Can I ask what is this tool useful for? And where do people generally find these ".bin files" for their eGPU boxes? And is macOS Big Sur support in the works or completely abandoned?
joevt RE: Radeon RX 6800 / RX 6800 XT / RX 6900 XT for macOS -> AMD Navi RDNA2 Support added in 11.4 Beta  

By joevt, 16 hours ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  @arvin, the AGDCDiagnose output that you sent previously had EDID product ID 703F. This most recent AGDCDiagnose output (which matches the SwitchResX EDID) has product ID 703E. Did you change the inpu...
Ning Zhao RE: Having trouble getting my eGPU to Macbook pro  

By Ning Zhao, 16 hours ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  Thank you for your help! Ye, that is confusing .This is an used graphics card ,so I did not test on my pc . I will try to test this graphics card on my pc. There are some installtion pic : , Best R...
Aurumnus RE: 2012 14" HP Elitebook 8470P [3rd,2C,M] + 9600 GT @ 4Gbps-EC2 (PCE164P-N03) + Win10 [diyman]  

By Aurumnus, 16 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  Posted by: @nando4 @aurumnus , or find an inexpensive expresscard-to-M.2 adapter and use it together with an ADT-Link R43SG or ADT-Link R43S. Could also be used to attach an eGPU to newer laptops wit...
nando4 RE: 2012 14" HP Elitebook 8470P [3rd,2C,M] + 9600 GT @ 4Gbps-EC2 (PCE164P-N03) + Win10 [diyman]  

By nando4, 17 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  @aurumnus , or find an inexpensive expresscard-to-M.2 adapter and use it together with an ADT-Link R43SG or ADT-Link R43S. Could also be used to attach an eGPU to newer laptops with M.2 NVME SSD slots...
Aurumnus RE: 2012 14" HP Elitebook 8470P [3rd,2C,M] + 9600 GT @ 4Gbps-EC2 (PCE164P-N03) + Win10 [diyman]  

By Aurumnus, 17 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  Posted by: @jimbobthesailor Been trying to pick up all the information in this thread to make an adapter with @diyman's or @jero's PCB's, but I just can't get my head around it. I've got a decent un...
joevt RE: Mac Mini 2012 ESXi and 10Gbps Ethernet NIC  

By joevt, 19 hours ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter is the least expensive and the only one that allows connecting Thunderbolt 3 devices to Thunderbolt 1/2 hosts.
 of  74