Recent Posts

Notifications
Clear all

Recent Posts
Forums  |  Topics  |     

of  92
  Post Title Forum
itsage RE: To future eGPU users — do your homework first!  

By itsage, 12 hours ago

What gear should I buy?
  @chynk, What is the error code in the second Microsoft Basic Display Adapter? This is more likely not a driver conflict issue because there's no drivers at this stage and the installer couldn't identi...
fndg RE: Smallest PSU for ADT-Link setup  

By fndg, 15 hours ago

PSU, Fans & Cables
  @joevt I won't be using the Jeyi's other ports much, so they won't pull power. I mostly went with the ThunderDock instead of the Leidian because it supports PD, freeing up a Thunderbolt port at my lap...
Chi-hong Sit HP Elitebook 830 G6 with Razer Core X Chroma & AMD W5700  

By Chi-hong Sit, 16 hours ago

Thunderbolt Windows eGPU
  Hi, all. I have an work laptop HP Elitebook 830 G6 i7 (8565U) 32GB RAM and this is currently connected to a Razer Core X Chroma with a AMD Radeon Pro WX5100. This is working beautifully, allowing me...
dysfunctional Fixing black screen when booting with attached eGPU (exp gdc beast 8)  

By dysfunctional, 17 hours ago

Expresscard, mPCIe, M.2 eGPU
  Hey, maybe I'm a little bit late to the party, but I am really struggling with a black screen while booting (before entering the bios) with an attached exp gdc eGPU. When I boot with an attached eGPU,...
nando4 RE: DIY TB3 CHEAP ENCLOSURE(OR BOARD) WITH PD 65W+  

By nando4, 19 hours ago

What gear should I buy?
  JEYI Thunderdock 7 Mini is one of the rare M.2 TB3 dock/adapter that I've seen that currently offers PD > 15W An alternative would be to purchase a TB3 enclosure with PD > 65W, examples in the ...
Astfgl_ RE: XPS 13 9300 and Aorus gaming box  

By Astfgl_, 21 hours ago

Thunderbolt Windows eGPU
  In my case it works whenever the battery is over 95%. However there is some other problems that occur when pulling heavy load: In the event manager the thunderbolt devices still connect and disconnect...
grolarbear2405 RE: Dell xps 2720 all in one + riser mini pcie+r9 380. I need some help. Thanks  

By grolarbear2405, 23 hours ago

Expresscard, mPCIe, M.2 eGPU
  Update: i uninstalled the amd driver and the pc boot with the egpu again. But when i tried to install the the pc just crash and appear the blue screen error. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It boot up fine ...
p_raay No display from monitor plugged into eGPU  

By p_raay, 23 hours ago

Thunderbolt Linux eGPU
  Razer Core X enclosure detected and authorised in the thunderbolt settings. The eGPU seems to be working - $ lspci | grep VGA 00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Iris Pro Graphics 58...
JOSE ALBERTO TUPAYACHI SILVA DIY TB3 CHEAP ENCLOSURE(OR BOARD) WITH PD 65W+  

By JOSE ALBERTO TUPAYACHI SILVA, 1 day ago

What gear should I buy?
  Hello everybody, Does anyone has suggestions for a DIY build. Due to the recent skyrocketing prices in GPU's and enclosures, I'd like to know if there is a way to build an eGPU setup cheaper than bu...
LowKeyLowRes RE: Lenovo Legion BoostStation Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure  

By LowKeyLowRes, 1 day ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  Is there any ETA for when this will be buyable in the States?
 of  92