Recent Posts

Notifications
Clear all

Recent Posts
Forums  |  Topics  |     

of  154
  Post Title Forum
Ricardo Felix RE: Razer Chroma X eGPU+ Powercolor Red Devil 5700 XT to a Macbook Pro  

By Ricardo Felix, 11 hours ago

BootCamp eGPU Setup
  @itsage, Yeah I recently found out Apple killed their last graphics card on their latest MPB... Sadly I purchased my MPB in 2019 but It's a decent machine with a decent card (Radeon Pro 560x) Just won...
Ricardo Felix RE: AMD Radeon rx 5700 xt and Razer Core x Chroma running in Macbook pro 15" 2017 (Bootcamp)  

By Ricardo Felix, 11 hours ago

BootCamp eGPU Setup
  A little late but I just decided to upgradee by MacBook built in Radeon Pro 560x to an eGPU with red devil 5700 XT and the Razer Chroma X... My main focus is to game in bootcamp and VR... I am aware o...
NeRd666 RE: Lenovo Legion BoostStation Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure  

By NeRd666, 12 hours ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  @struna, my computer just says USBC but has the lightning ⚡ logo on it. So I presume it's also thunderbolt because it's same logo on booststation. I have an old Mac i7 mini with old thunderbolt connec...
Netcho RE: macOS 11 Big Sur  

By Netcho, 13 hours ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  Anybody having an issue disconnecting eGPU with TB2?
lbobo RE: GALAX SNPR TB3 1060 eGPU  

By lbobo, 14 hours ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  I managed to install the latest Nvidia Driver in safe mode. For some reasons, I could plug the EGPU when W10 was on desktop, but the device manager was hanging. I decided to hot plug during the W10 lo...
joevt RE: 2020 17" Dell Precision 5750 [10th,4C,H] + RTX 3080 @ 32Gbps-M2 (ADT-Link R43SG) + Win10  

By joevt, 17 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  @flows, there are some benchmarks that do better with PCIe 3.0 x1 compared to Thunderbolt 3. These were done more than 3 years ago though. Maybe we need updates with Ice Lake and Tiger Lake and newer...
pracolas Rugged laptop with TB3 port  

By pracolas, 18 hours ago

What gear should I buy?
  Hi all, has anyone heard about a rugged laptop with TB3 ports?  Thank you!
Jwells uh huh RE: Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 hardware acceleration export greyed out  

By Jwells uh huh, 19 hours ago

Thunderbolt Windows eGPU
  bump
JVX3 RE: Too sensitive egpu Beast  

By JVX3, 19 hours ago

Expresscard, mPCIe, M.2 eGPU
  @otakubooster, thanks that did it for me :).
Matthew Kwong Recommended 3rd party Nvidia GPU series  

By Matthew Kwong, 20 hours ago

What gear should I buy?
  I'm a total noob of buying GPUs, this is going to be the first one for me. So I would like to know which 3rd party Nvidia GPU series do you guys recommend most? I'm going to put this in a TB3/4 eGPU e...
 of  154