Clear all

Recent Posts
Forums  |  Topics  |     

of  157
  Post Title Forum
RonTT Reinstalling Drivers to get NVIDIA GPU to Work  

By RonTT, 10 mins ago

Thunderbolt Windows eGPU
  Hi All, After lurking a while I decided to make them jump to an eGPU setup. My set up is as follows: 13" HP Spectre Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz, 1498 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logic...
Marco Cirillo RE: 2015 15" MacBook Pro (R9 M370X) [4th,4C,H] + RX 590 @ 16Gbps-TB2>TB3 (Razer Core X) + macOS 10.15.4 & Win10  

By Marco Cirillo, 2 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  Posted by: @globalclient930 @marco_cirillo, also mister cirillo have you tried playing any games at the native 2880x1800 resolution and if so how do they run and how do the fans sound? thanks :)))) ...
Pkm00007 RE: Apple Silicon M1 Macs: What will this mean for eGPU users?  

By Pkm00007, 3 hours ago

What gear should I buy?
  Thank you for replying @mini-i5 and @ikir After reading and watching more reviews and specially the video shared by @ikir, I ordered the M1 Mac Mini 16gb a couple of days ago. Awaiting the delivery n...
pdx_guy Noob question - do people use docking stations, or does the egpu enclosure serve that purpose?  

By pdx_guy, 3 hours ago

GPU, Monitor & Peripherals
  Hi there-    Sorry if you think this should be obvious, it wasn't to me.  I see almost no docking stations listed in the builds I've read, but I'm not clear on whether that's because th...
ikir RE: Apple Silicon M1 Macs: What will this mean for eGPU users?  

By ikir, 4 hours ago

What gear should I buy?
  Posted by: @pkm00007 Hello All, I am new here and I've been reading a lot about eGPUs, Earlier this month I ordered an intel i7 mac mini and upgraded the ram to 64gb. Within a week apple announced th...
Allen Baldwin RE: 2013 15" MacBook Pro (GT750M) [4th,4C,H] + RX 5700 XT @ 16Gbps-TB2>TB3 (Razer Core X) + macOS 10.15.5 [Ajay]  

By Allen Baldwin, 5 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  @ajay, great to hear from you. I’m in fact having some issues now. Accidentally updated to the latest Catalina upgrade> I should know better, I know. So I’ve been fighting with this thing all day, ...
Ajay RE: 2013 15" MacBook Pro (GT750M) [4th,4C,H] + RX 5700 XT @ 16Gbps-TB2>TB3 (Razer Core X) + macOS 10.15.5 [Ajay]  

By Ajay, 6 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  @georgios_lachanas, Thanks for sharing Georgios! I hear you my friend, Apple ditching NVidia is quite 😡 but hey, that's Apple. I've survived over 30 years of working with it, with so much pleasure....
Rycco RE: macOS 11 Big Sur  

By Rycco, 6 hours ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  Apple usually releases a ~1GB update about one month after the new MacOS release. I'm waiting for it to upgrade. I always get anxious about getting the latest version, but I've learned the lesson a fe...
Ajay RE: 2013 15" MacBook Pro (GT750M) [4th,4C,H] + RX 5700 XT @ 16Gbps-TB2>TB3 (Razer Core X) + macOS 10.15.5 [Ajay]  

By Ajay, 6 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  @allen_baldwin, Thank you very much for your message Allen, it's great to hear my post had some value for you. First of all, my apologies not answering sooner, there's no excuse because your words we...
Georgios Lachanas RE: 2013 15" MacBook Pro (GT750M) [4th,4C,H] + RX 5700 XT @ 16Gbps-TB2>TB3 (Razer Core X) + macOS 10.15.5 [Ajay]  

By Georgios Lachanas, 7 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  I have a similar setup ,but using 1070ti and "stuck" to high Sierra...thinking of buying a 5500xt in order to be able to update to Catalina and Big Sur , to use latest versions of resolve and premiere...
 of  157