Clear all

Recent Posts
Forums  |  Topics  |     

of  153
  Post Title Forum
NeRd666 RE: Lenovo Legion BoostStation Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure  

By NeRd666, 41 mins ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  @struna, I have similar issue. Booststation connected to desktop PC via usbc. I disabled my desktops graphics card and enabled USBC in BIOS. Powered on and just getting blinking white light. So it's n...
Stefano De Amici [Help] MBP 13 2020 + BlackMagic eGPU - Bootcamp + Windows 10  

By Stefano De Amici, 1 hour ago

BootCamp eGPU Setup
  Can someone help me to setup correctly bootcamp and windows 10? I have already to some test but without solution. I still have error 12 and the eGPU is not recognized. I have try to DSTD override but ...
mbliss11 2020 13" Razer Blade Stealth (GTX1650Ti) [10th,4C,G] + RTX 2060 Super @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Akitio Node) + Win10  

By mbliss11, 1 hour ago

External GPU Builds
  Laptop specs Razer Stealth 2020 Intel Core i7-1065G7 16GB Ram Intel Iris Plus and 1650ti maxQ 1 X TB3 (32 GBps, a.k.a. 4 lanes) + 1 USB-C 3.1 + 2 USB A One is connected to eGPU (Akitio Node) One is ...
awf476 RE: razer core x constantly freezes/crashes lenovo c940  

By awf476, 3 hours ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  So here's my question. I would love to be able to try this solution as my computer completely freezes immediately after I plug in my Razer Core but the problem is that I cannot open the NVIDIA CP beca...
Mini i5 RE: eGPU showing no activity at all  

By Mini i5, 4 hours ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  @whitecape, Many programs aren’t written to fully use an eGPU. Certain tools in Affinity Photo, and all of the game Hitman 2 will though. So downloading a free trial is a way to check your setup. And...
Mini i5 RE: 2k 144hz on egpu  

By Mini i5, 7 hours ago

PC Gaming
  @cl14, Look through the Builds section to find other users with your laptop. Pay attention to their comments about the cooling system and thermal throttling. If your laptop cooling system is not a bo...
saltynerd RE: Thunderbolt 3 external drive slot + M.2/NGFF adapter?  

By saltynerd, 7 hours ago

What gear should I buy?
  Ooopsies guys, that was fake news xD. The order of powering up things mattered. I have to disconnect the the TB3 cable from my laptop. Then power on the PSU first, and then insert the TB3 cable into m...
Mini i5 RE: Apple Silicon M1 Macs: What will this mean for eGPU users?  

By Mini i5, 8 hours ago

What gear should I buy?
  @pkm00007, Unless your most important software and games are being re-written for Apple Silicon and Tile Based Deferred Rendering, I would stick with an Intel Mac, eGPU, and lots of RAM.
pixxelpusher RE: 2019 16" MacBook Pro (RP5500M) [9th,8C,H] + RX 5700 @ 32Gbps-TB3 (ADT-Link R43SG * M.2-TB3) + macOS 10.15.1 & Win10 1903  

By pixxelpusher, 8 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  @itsage, Have already purchased so will see how I go with it all when it all arrives, fingers crossed it all works. Thanks for the tips and I'll be following your builds so may have more questions at ...
itsage RE: 2019 16" MacBook Pro (RP5500M) [9th,8C,H] + RX 5700 @ 32Gbps-TB3 (ADT-Link R43SG * M.2-TB3) + macOS 10.15.1 & Win10 1903  

By itsage, 9 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  @pixxelpusher, I would say to get an external SSD such as Samsung T5 500GB (around $80 during Black Friday). That way you can repurpose it for when you switch to a newer Mac.
 of  153