Clear all

Recent Posts
Forums  |  Topics  |     

of  106
  Post Title Forum
joevt RE: Y540 nvme egpu half speed  

By joevt, 14 mins ago

Expresscard, mPCIe, M.2 eGPU
  @cassidy, 2280 and 2242 are sizes. 22mm x 80mm or 42mm. Connect the R43SG to the 80mm long slot which has the 4 lanes of PCIe 3.0. You don't need hot swap to use eGPU.
corb555 RE: Blackmagic eGPU on Big Sur much slower than 5500M?  

By corb555, 2 hours ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  There may be some alternatives for the 5k other than the BM eGPU: 1) Use an eGPU with a Radeon 5700 with USB-C port. I have a single LG 5k and a BenQ 4k monitor, so slightly different configuration....
joevt RE: Smallest PSU for ADT-Link setup  

By joevt, 2 hours ago

PSU, Fans & Cables
  @fndg, I think the first link shows the folds. The folds were tight - to fit in a single slot width but the next slot was free so it kind of overflowed. A 45° fold gives a 90° change in direction. Two...
Susurs RE: Cold-boot RX 5500 / 5700/XT eGPU on W10 2004+ and 10.15.7 ?  

By Susurs, 2 hours ago

BootCamp eGPU Setup
  Still not working.... 🙁 I tried Dev channel W10 update 21296 - still error 43. Then I wiped the drive and installed 1903 V1 - the same (Error 43 after installing drivers)... I have no idea for anythi...
joevt RE: R43SG + RX5600XT crashes on both Mac and PC  

By joevt, 3 hours ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  @mnatsakan_zurnadzhian, if replacing the power supply doesn't work, then the only thing remaining to do is to replace the R43SG. Try a different ADT Link cable or a real eGPU?
joevt RE: Connect gigabyte RX 580 to Core X  

By joevt, 3 hours ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  @yang_john, yes.
joevt RE: Can I use one eGPU on both laptop and desktop?  

By joevt, 3 hours ago

What gear should I buy?
  @richrha, both the PC and MBA should have Thunderbolt. If the PC only has M.2, then you can use a M.2 eGPU for the PC, and use it with the Mac using a Thunderbolt to M.2 adapter. The ADT Link R43SG-TB...
ultrasilent RE: Help me choose. Should I buy a Intel laptop for egpu?  

By ultrasilent, 4 hours ago

Laptop Computing
  @phila-delphia, so, if I my config looks like this: OMEN 17 7700HQ 1070M TB3 up to 40 gbit/s which eGPU will double my 4k gaming FPS in case of external 4к TV? nvidia 3080 desctop? or TB3 will not use...
刘子琦 RE: [email protected] no longer available after upgrade to Big Sur  

By 刘子琦, 4 hours ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  @tim, Apple stiil didn't fix the bug in 11.2 RC
Androol25 RE: [Unboxing] AORUS RTX 3080 Gaming Box Thunderbolt 3 eGPU  

By Androol25, 5 hours ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  Unfortunately I just started having issues with mine as well. I'm using the newest release of BootCamp Windows 10 64-bit on a 16" MacBook Pro. At first it was basically plug and play and worked really...
 of  106