Recent Posts

Notifications
Clear all

Recent Posts
Forums  |  Topics  |     

of  92
  Post Title Forum
chynk RE: To future eGPU users — do your homework first!  

By chynk, 1 day ago

What gear should I buy?
  @itsage, update, tried to install the driver and resulted in Attachment:Untitled.png
itsage RE: To future eGPU users — do your homework first!  

By itsage, 1 day ago

What gear should I buy?
  @chynk, An advantage of the modified drivers from bootcampdrivers.com is that you can run both Radeon dGPU and eGPU with one set of drivers. This is different than Apple supplied Boot Camp drivers whi...
chynk RE: To future eGPU users — do your homework first!  

By chynk, 1 day ago

What gear should I buy?
  @itsage, for whatever reason I thought bootcampdrivers was the only way to get things to work. I'll go ahead and run DDU once again and try Radeon driver version 20.4.2 Thanks I'll report back with my...
itsage RE: To future eGPU users — do your homework first!  

By itsage, 1 day ago

What gear should I buy?
  @chynk, If you have no need for the dGPU in Windows, I'd recommend trying the original drivers from AMD website rather than the modified drivers from bootcampdrivers.com. Look for Radeon driver versio...
itsage RE: Razer core x. When to plug in the usb c?  

By itsage, 1 day ago

BootCamp eGPU Setup
  @willdang331106, You can try cold-plug with the RTX 3070 + Razer Core X connected. If the system hangs at boot screen then waits until Windows loads into the Desktop then hot-plug the eGPU. You don't ...
felkaram RE: Need Help with Asus N550JK and GTX1060 !  

By felkaram, 1 day ago

Expresscard, mPCIe, M.2 eGPU
  @lancerdoom1, Hi there. You got your setup working fine? I have an Asus N550JV that is similar to yours, and I want to install an eGPU. What complications did you find and how did you solve them? ...
felkaram RE: Exp GDC - Asus laptop N550 + HD 7970 ( help please)  

By felkaram, 1 day ago

@nuno_viana, How did you solve the problem Nuno? Thanks a lot.
felkaram RE: eGPU Asus N550JV  

By felkaram, 1 day ago

@nuno_viana, @Richamp, You guys solved the problems with this laptop? I've an Asus N550JV and intend to install an eGPU. I was thinking on 1050ti, but after reading the answer of @nando4, I under...
itsage RE: ADT-Link R43SG-TB3  

By itsage, 1 day ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  @abdullah_khan, The TB3 board needs downstream Power Delivery from a Thunderbolt 3 port. Thunderbolt 2 connection does not provide Power Delivery and therefore the R43SG-TB3 cannot power on.
grolarbear2405 Dell xps 2720 all in one + riser mini pcie+r9 380. I need some help. Thanks  

By grolarbear2405, 1 day ago

Hi guys, im pretty new, im trying to make this work My system: Dell xps 2720 a ALL In One pc Riser mini pcie + 350w power supply R9 380 A list of steps i have made: 1. Connect gpu + riser + all in one...
 of  92