Recent Posts

Notifications
Clear all

Recent Posts
Forums  |  Topics  |     

of  108
  Post Title Forum
Mymantiz_John RE: [Unboxing] Mantiz Saturn Pro II MZ-03 Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure (US$299 RRP)  

By Mymantiz_John, 6 hours ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  Posted by: @gerax Hello, got mine delivered today. Looks like a solid piece, even though I haven't opened it up yet to install the GPU (still waiting for the GPU to arrive). Now, a few issues I'm e...
Mymantiz_John RE: [Unboxing] Mantiz Saturn Pro II MZ-03 Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure (US$299 RRP)  

By Mymantiz_John, 6 hours ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  Posted by: @arzen Anyone able to test if they can power USB devices with the USB ports on the Saturn Pro? I was also unable to use an external DVD drive that I confirmed works with another computer....
RIXL EGPU does not work  

By RIXL, 7 hours ago

Expresscard, mPCIe, M.2 eGPU
  Hello, I bought an EXP GDC ExpressCard, I made the connections, but when turning on the Laptop, the source just doesn't turn on. The source is ok. Is it the model of my Laptop? It is an HP Probook 647...
Francesco Bragagnolo EXP GDC for HP 250 G5  

By Francesco Bragagnolo, 9 hours ago

I would like to install an external GPU on my HP 250 g5. How can I figure out which connector for the wifi card I have? Do you have some recommendation on the graphics card model I should buy?
Tv Box RE: Terrible performance? (Was: eGPU not detected by Windows / can't get around Error 43 / eGPU crashes)  

By Tv Box, 9 hours ago

@rodrigobotarro, hello... I have lenovo g400s like you, can you give me step by step how to connect it? Or you have video on youtube...? Thx
picard91 Razer Core + XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT - Recognises Monitor but no Output?  

By picard91, 10 hours ago

BootCamp eGPU Setup
  Evening All, I was super excited yesterday to recieve my new Razer Core & XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT. I've spent the last 6/7 hours trying to fix the problem to no avail 🙁 I have a Macbook Pro 2019 -...
Arzen RE: [Unboxing] Mantiz Saturn Pro II MZ-03 Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure (US$299 RRP)  

By Arzen, 11 hours ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  Anyone able to test if they can power USB devices with the USB ports on the Saturn Pro? I was also unable to use an external DVD drive that I confirmed works with another computer. It would be awesom...
amusiccale RE: 2017 Intel NUC7i5BNH [7th,2C,U] + RX 580 @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Zotac AMP Box Mini) + Win10 1809 [itsage]  

By amusiccale, 12 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  @itsage, Thanks! Right now, it's working pretty much out of the box in both W10/Mojave with a lower-end card. It didn't come with a cable - will pretty much any 6-pin M to 6-pin M cable work? I saw y...
lwf RE: 2020 15" HP Spectre X360 [11th,4C,G] + RTX 2080 Ti @ 32Gbps-TB4 (AORUS Gaming Box) + Win10 2004 // first Thunderbolt 4 build  

By lwf, 12 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  Very nice, I like a numpad on my laptop keyboards.
Marius Fanu RE: 5700XT + CORE X Randomly gets Blank Green Screen on External Monitor  

By Marius Fanu, 12 hours ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  @cookie_monster, did you manage to find a fix? For me replacing the card with the Sapphire Nitro+ fixed the issue, nothing else seed to work with the my Red Devil 😞 My brother has a Red Devil ...
 of  108