Recent Posts

Notifications
Clear all

Recent Posts
Forums  |  Topics  |     

of  105
  Post Title Forum
frydryce RE: Why can't I change my username?  

By frydryce, 1 hour ago

Feedback & Suggestions
  @nando4, I did as you suggested but it is not working. 1. Wrongfully used Facebook to register 2. created a new user name (had to use a 2nd email address since it was associated with first user ...
Patrick Noel Tio RE: eGPU + USB device issues  

By Patrick Noel Tio, 1 hour ago

GPU, Monitor & Peripherals
  @xenokira, THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting this. So much thanks that I registered as a user on this site just so I can post that this was the solution to my issues. I have an SMSL M500 DAC that I ha...
ultrasilent RE: Help me choose. Should I buy a Intel laptop for egpu?  

By ultrasilent, 2 hours ago

Laptop Computing
  Posted by: @phila-delphia TB3 will give you an performance hit about 20% what you mean by this? is it max. performance hit regardless of internal GPU?
Asad Baidar RE: Hp Spectre i7-8565U with eGPU RTX 2060 or New laptop having i7-9750H with internal GPU RTX 2060  

By Asad Baidar, 3 hours ago

PC Gaming
  @odin, @ha1o2surfer, I appreciate the response. Although Its been 7 months to my post but I still didn't go with any decision till now. I've decided now to buy Macbook Pro with an M1 chip for work an...
Mini i5 RE: RX6000 Bootcamp Perfomance  

By Mini i5, 4 hours ago

BootCamp eGPU Setup
  @manu89ft, Huh? 4K on your MBP? What do you really mean?
odin RE: Hp Spectre i7-8565U with eGPU RTX 2060 or New laptop having i7-9750H with internal GPU RTX 2060  

By odin, 4 hours ago

PC Gaming
  Posted by: @asad_baidar Hello there, I have Hp Spectre 13" i7-8565U DDR4 16GB and I am considering an eGPU RTX 2060 to plug into it. But I am confused. - Worth spending money on eGPU with Thunderbolt...
Manu89ft RX6000 Bootcamp Perfomance  

By Manu89ft, 4 hours ago

BootCamp eGPU Setup
  Hi, I have a 6900XT with the signature configuration. The performances are 30/40% lower (playing in 4k) than the benchmarks of this desktop card. I use the December bootcampdrivers (red). I tried vari...
Mini i5 RE: EGPU and Focusrite 2i2 causing in game lag  

By Mini i5, 5 hours ago

PC Gaming
  @danny_fong, The Mini has (2) separate TB3 buses. So plug it into the other bus.
Danny Fong EGPU and Focusrite 2i2 causing in game lag  

By Danny Fong, 5 hours ago

PC Gaming
  I'm using a 2018 Mac mini with Bootcamp, a device known for having difficulty powering lots of devices using it's ports. My EGPU works great, but has issues when using discord with my friends. When I'...
Eightarmedpet RE: 2017 15" MacBook Pro (RP560) [7th,4C,H] + RTX 3060 Ti @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Razer Core X) + Win10 20H2 // Oculus Link  

By Eightarmedpet, 5 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  Zotac are a great brand and every single Gpu is over priced and sold out atm so don’t stress it, at least you managed to get one!
 of  105